Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » PJS

Jan-08-16 11:09:39
Alternative OpenModelica Output Files

Dear Tom,

Thank you so much for your help. But is there any way to get these alias variables in the .CSV file?

Best,
Pouya

Hello guys,

I have a question regarding the output file of my model in OMEdit. when I get the output file in .MAT form, I can see the voltage of all the pins in my model but when I get the output file in .CSV form the voltage of some pins disappears.

Do you have any idea why this happens?

I would be extremely thankful for your help.

Best,
Pouya

Jan-08-16 09:53:34
Category: Developer

Hello guys,

I have a question regarding the output file of my model in OMEdit. when I get the output file in .MAT form, I can see the voltage of all the pins in my model but when I get the output file in .CSV form the voltage of some pins disappears.

I would be extremely thankful for your help.

Best,
Pouya

Jan-08-16 09:37:24

Regarding my last question:

when I get the output file in .MAT form, I can see the voltage of all the pins in my model but when I get the output file in .CSV form the voltage of some pins disappears.

Thanks in advance,
Pouya

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the output files of OpenModelica. I have 4 components in my model and each component has 2 pins (positive pin and negative pin). I want to get the voltage of each pin in the output file but for some pins I cannot get the voltage of that particular pin (e.g. positive pin of a component has only i without v).
I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Pouya

Jan-06-16 09:24:26

EPLANcircuit1.zip

I have attached the library that I am using plus the model itself. For example the Pushbutton1 in the model has only v in the negative pin and not in the positive pin!!!

I really appreciate your help.

Best,
Pouya

Jan-05-16 14:07:35

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the output files of OpenModelica. I have 4 components in my model and each component has 2 pins (positive pin and negative pin). I want to get the voltage of each pin in the output file but for some pins I cannot get the voltage of that particular pin (e.g. positive pin of a component has only i without v).
I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Pouya

Dec-03-15 08:58:54
What is the OMC API command to use to insert a new constant/parameter

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding compiling a model from cmd using OMC command. It seems like it takes more time to compile and simulate the model using OMC. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the parameters affecting the time that it takes to compile the model. I increased the number of the elements in my model and it takes approximately the same time to be compiled. So, I was wondering what parameters of the model affect the time consumption for simulation.

Thanks for your attention,
Pouya

Dec-03-15 08:55:59
Build minimal OpenModelica Compiler on Debian linux for text-only use at a console (no GUI).

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding compiling a model from cmd using OMC command. It seems like it takes more time to compile and simulate the model using OMC. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the parameters affecting the time that it takes to compile the model. I increased the number of the elements in my model and it takes approximately the same time to be compiled. So, I was wondering what parameters of the model affect the time consumption for simulation.

Pouya

Hi Everyone,

I have another question regarding compiling a model from cmd using OMC command. It seems like it takes more time to compile and simulate the model using OMC. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the parameters affecting the time that it takes to compile the model. I increased the number of the elements in my model and it takes approximately the same time to be compiled. So, I was wondering what parameters of the model affect the time consumption for simulation.

Pouya

Dec-03-15 08:43:21
how to utilize the exe file that is compiled when i simulate a model?

Hi Everyone,

I have another question regarding compiling a model from cmd using OMC command. It seems like it takes more time to compile and simulate the model using OMC. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the parameters affecting the time that it takes to compile the model. I increased the number of the elements in my model and it takes approximately the same time to be compiled. So, I was wondering what parameters of the model affect the time consumption for simulation.

Pouya

Hello everyone,

I have a model with different electrical components. When I get the output file as csv and I do not filter any variable (variable filter = " .* "), I cannot see the voltage of every single pin of the components in the models. For instance, I see the voltage of the negative pin of my device but not positive pin. Can anybody help me with this?

Best,
Pouya

Dec-01-15 13:34:53
OMEdit closes with csv output format
Category: Developer

Hello everyone,

I have a model with different components. When I get the output file as csv and I do not filter any variable (variable filter = " .* "), I cannot see the voltage of every single pin of the components in the models. For instance, I see the voltage of the negative pin of my device but not positive pin. Can anybody help me with this?

Best,
Pouya

Nov-25-15 11:03:01

I have loaded the library that I am using. This is my .mos file:

loadModel(Modelica);
loadFile("TResLib.mo");
loadFile("test.mo");   
simulate(test, outputFormat="csv");

and it gives :
True
True
True

which meanse that it has loaded the library but then it cannot build the model !!!!

I will appreciate your help.

Best,
Pouya

Nov-25-15 10:28:40
Building model fails on a new xp installation

Hello everyone,

I have a model named "test.mo" and I am trying to simulate this model with omc command from cmd window. When I use the omc command I receive an error which says "Failed to build model: test". But I simulate the model with OMEdit without any problem. There is nothing wrong with the model and I do not understand why when I try to simulate it with omc command it says model cannot be built. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me out current/smile

Best,
Pouya

Nov-25-15 09:47:20

Hello everyone,

I have a model named "test.mo" and I am trying to simulate this model with omc command from cmd window. When I use the omc command I receive an error which says "Failed to build model: test". But I simulate the model with OMEdit without any problem. There is nothing wrong with the model and I do not understand why when I try to simulate it with omc command it says model cannot be built. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me out.

Best,
Pouya

Hello everyone,

I have a model named "test.mo" and I am trying to simulate this model with omc command from cmd window. When I use the omc command I receive an error which says "Failed to build model: test". But I simulate the model with OMEdit without any problem. There is nothing wrong with the model and I do not understand why when I try to simulate it with omc command it says model cannot be built. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me out current/smile

Best,
Pouya

Yes I located the file in BioChem. Just as a test, I located the package.mo file in the Desktop and tried to open it in OMEdit but still I get error. The error is this:

Failed to load package Desktop () using MODELICAPATH C:\Users\pouya\;C:/OpenModelica1.9.3/lib/omlibrary.

The package file is developed by some other people and it is supposed to work.

Pouya

I get the following error which is related to the path that I should put my file in it:

Failed to load package compartments () using MODELICAPATH C:\OpenModelica1.9.3\lib\BioChem\compartments\;C:/OpenModelica1.9.3/lib/omlibrary.

That would be great if you can help me with that. In what path I should put my "package.mo" file?

Thanks in advance,
Pouya

Hello Everyone,

I want to load a library package which is developed by another person. I have the "package.mo" file but I do not know exactly in which directory I have to put this file and how I can open this library file. I am receiving errors for opening this file by using the file--> open model/library file(s).

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Pouya

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your description. I could also simulate my model from cmd. I have a small question. How can I change the simulation options like the starting time and ending time (basically time step) without openning OMEdIt.

Best,
Pouya

Hello everyone,

I have an electrical circuit modeled and simulated in OMEdit 1.9.3 and I wanted to ask you how I can export the results of the simulation in a separate sheet? I tried the export .XML option from the tool bar but it looks like it exports only the model (variables, equations,...). What I want is the results of the simulation (e.g. the voltages of each pin of each component as an exported file).

I would be really thankful for your help.

Best,
Pouya

Hello everyone,

I have an electrical circuit modeled and simulated in OMEdit 1.9.3 and I wanted to ask you how I can export the results of the simulation in a separate sheet? I tried the export .XML option from the tool bar but it looks like it exports only the model (variables, equations,...). What I want is the results of the simulation (e.g. the voltages of each pin of each component as an exported file).

I would be really thankful for your help.

Best,
Pouya

• Index
  • » Users
  • » PJS
You are here: