Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Export from OpenModelica to MatLab

Export from OpenModelica to MatLab

Hello,

How can I export data from OpenModelica to MatLab?

Re: Export from OpenModelica to MatLab

By default, data is stored in a mat4 format file, which can easily be imported: https://openmodelica.org/index.php/forum/topic?id=434

Hello everyone,

I have an electrical circuit modeled and simulated in OMEdit 1.9.3 and I wanted to ask you how I can export the results of the simulation in a separate sheet? I tried the export .XML option from the tool bar but it looks like it exports only the model (variables, equations,...). What I want is the results of the simulation (e.g. the voltages of each pin of each component as an exported file).

I would be really thankful for your help.

Best,
Pouya

Hello everyone,

I have an electrical circuit modeled and simulated in OMEdit 1.9.3 and I wanted to ask you how I can export the results of the simulation in a separate sheet? I tried the export .XML option from the tool bar but it looks like it exports only the model (variables, equations,...). What I want is the results of the simulation (e.g. the voltages of each pin of each component as an exported file).

I would be really thankful for your help.

Best,
Pouya

That's easy. Just simulate the Model in OMEdit then load the generated Model_res.mat in Matlab.
The Model_res.mat is generated in your temp folder/OpenModelica/OMEdit.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: