Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ElMastro

Jun-18-22 11:08:37
Category: Developer

I've tried for the fourth time. It says I've agreed, but nothing changed (like the last time)

CLA.pdf

Where do I find a guide to CLA assistant?

Jun-17-22 22:26:47

I've tried to do it three times when I submitted, something must be wrong with my browser. Tomorrow I will try again.

Jun-17-22 14:36:08

Good Afternoon,
I have experienced some problems with OMSens, since a couple of versions ago I can't make it work. I proposed the issue on GitHub, on https://github.com/OpenModelica/OMSens/issues/20, after I bumped on Stackoverflow on a similar problems (seems that on this version a library/command has been modified).

After a couple of days I thought that maybe the modification was not really necessary, and filed a pull request (https://github.com/OpenModelica/OMSens/pull/21) just in case.

Yesterday a new version of OpenModelica come out, it seems it is in a different branch of the one I clone from (I have now a 1.20.0.dev.r133.gf3c607f543-1 from Git).

What is the correct procedure to fix this problem?
Thank you in advance

Marco M.

Apr-07-21 16:29:21

Good Morning Everybody,
when I was researching some information I found the package PDEInModelica which seems to have be not updated for the last 7 years.
Inside there is the package PDEDomains.mo, which with a few modification seems to work (at least on my OpenModelica) and allow the usage of a mathematical domain in OpenModelica.

However if the package has been left without the modification, there is most probably a reason. I tried to contact the last person who modified it, but I haven't succeed.

What Should i do? Perhaps if I upload the modified version here could be useful?

Marco M.

Jun-08-20 21:37:43
I can't make it work.
Category: Workshops

I installed MUMPS (5.3.1-3), but it seems the same: make runs till the end, but make install doesn't work....
trace3.txt

May-26-20 21:02:42
I can't make it work.

I don't know how to do it.  I tried to install MUMP as a package but doesn't work either.

May-26-20 18:27:41
I can't make it work.

First of all adrpo, thank you for your assistance, it has been precious;
however it seems that this is a issue we can't solve ourselves. Maybe I should fill a bug on MUMPS?

May-25-20 22:12:34
I can't make it work.

I tried both configure configuration, but none of them works. So the problem as far as I understand is in coin-or-coinmumps.
I'm attaching the trace file.
trace2.txt

May-24-20 20:20:08
I can't make it work.

Yes, this one is the same error it outputs when I try to compile it with the instruction for base linux.
gfortan is

Code:

GNU Fortran (GCC) 10.1.0

Copyright (C) 2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

provided by gcc-fortran 10.1.0-2

May-23-20 20:00:50
I can't make it work.

I installed the libcurl-gnutls. Something changed;

I'm attaching the file
1590264022_trace.txt

May-23-20 15:57:03
I can't make it work.

I can confirm that this dependency is broken. On archlinux is called libcurl-gnutls ( I'm fixing it). As soon as it finish I will post the files if it keeps failing

May-22-20 21:49:43
I can't make it work.

adrpo, I finished checking, the paths seem correct. I'm attaching the script (just in case)

PKGBUILD.

I see that until the commands

Code:

mkdir -p /tmp/src/OpenModelica/build/include/omc/fmil/

cp -pPR 3rdParty/FMIL/install/include/* /tmp/src/OpenModelica/build/include/omc/fmil/

the script does what it seems supposed to do, but after appears:

Code:

make[3]: uscita dalla directory «/tmp/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler»

make[2]: *** [Makefile:98: omc-bootstrapped] Errore 2
make[2]: uscita dalla directory «/tmp/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler»
make[1]: *** [Makefile.common:230: omc-and-runtimeCPPinstall] Errore 2
make[1]: uscita dalla directory «/tmp/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler»
make: *** [Makefile:12: omc.skip] Errore 2

In makefile, row 97 and following are

Code:

gitclean:

git submodule foreach --recursive 'git clean -fdx -e /git -e /svn'
    git clean -fdx -e OpenModelicaSetup -e OMSetup -e OMEncryption -e .project -e *.launch
    for d in $(LIBGITDIRS); do git clean -fdx libraries/git/$$d; done

It is supposed to behave like this?

May-22-20 15:16:15
I can't make it work.

The commands have been embedded in an installation script that ceased of working. Probably it is some path mismatch inside of it. I'm controlling it right now.

May-21-20 21:06:57
I can't make it work.

trace.txt
Here it is

May-21-20 20:55:53
I can't make it work.

Thank you adrpo for the quick answer;
yes I had some problem with my connection, now solved. My laptop has an 8-threads cpu so until now I haven't experienced any issue with make -j8, but I will take it in consideration;
Subversion is installed on my machine;
running again the commands, without connection problems it says:

Code:

[100%] Building C object src/idas/CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_sptfqmr.c.o

cd /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/src/idas && /usr/bin/gcc -DBUILD_SUNDIALS_LIBRARY -I/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/include/omc/c/suitesparse/Include -I/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/include -I/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include -I/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/src/idas/. -I/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/src/idas/../sundials  -march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-stack-protector -fPIC -lm -L /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc   -o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_sptfqmr.c.o   -c /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/src/sundials/sundials_sptfqmr.c
-- Extracting object files from /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/ExpatEx/./libexpat.a
[ 98%] Generating zlib/libz.a.objlist
-- Extracting object files from /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/zlib/libz.a
[ 99%] Generating fmilib_dummy.c
Scanning dependencies of target fmilib
make[6]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
make[6]: Entering directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
[ 99%] Building C object CMakeFiles/fmilib.dir/fmilib_dummy.c.o
[100%] Linking C static library libfmilib.a
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libfmiimport.a.objlist
ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libjmutils.a.objlist
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libfmixml.a.objlist
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libfmizip.a.objlist
[100%] Linking C static library libsundials_idas.a
cd /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/src/idas && /usr/bin/cmake -P CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/cmake_clean_target.cmake
cd /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/src/idas && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/ar qc libsundials_idas.a  CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idaa.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_io.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_ic.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idaa_io.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_direct.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_band.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_dense.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_sparse.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_spils.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_spbcgs.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_spgmr.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_sptfqmr.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_bbdpre.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_klu.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/idas_lapack.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_nvector.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_math.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_direct.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_band.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_dense.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_iterative.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_sparse.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_spbcgs.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_spgmr.c.o CMakeFiles/sundials_idas_static.dir/__/sundials/sundials_sptfqmr.c.o
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libfmicapi.a.objlist
/usr/bin/ranlib libsundials_idas.a
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libexpat.a.objlist
make[7]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build'
[100%] Built target sundials_idas_static
make[6]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/CMakeFiles 0
make  -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 preinstall
make[6]: Entering directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build'
make[6]: Nothing to be done for 'preinstall'.
make[6]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build'
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libminizip.a.objlist
Install the project...
/usr/bin/cmake -P cmake_install.cmake
-- Install configuration: ""

Install shared components

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_band.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_dense.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_direct.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_iterative.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_math.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_nvector.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_fnvector.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_pcg.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_sparse.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_spbcgs.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_spfgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_spgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_sptfqmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_types.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/sundials/sundials_lapack.h

Install NVECTOR_SERIAL

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_nvecserial.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_nvecserial.so.0.0.2
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_nvecserial.so.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_nvecserial.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/nvector/nvector_serial.h

Install ARKODE

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_arkode.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_arkode.so.1.0.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_arkode.so.1
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_arkode.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_band.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_bandpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_bbdpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_dense.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_direct.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_pcg.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_spbcgs.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_spfgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_spgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_spils.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_sptfqmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_sparse.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_klu.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_lapack.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/arkode/arkode_impl.h

Install CVODE

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvode.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvode.so.1.0.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvode.so.1
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvode.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_band.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_bandpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_bbdpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_dense.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_diag.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_direct.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_sparse.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_spbcgs.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_spgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_spils.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_sptfqmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_klu.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_lapack.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvode/cvode_impl.h

Install CVODES

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvodes.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvodes.so.2.0.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvodes.so.2
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_cvodes.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_band.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_bandpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_bbdpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_dense.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_diag.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_direct.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_sparse.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_spbcgs.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_spgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_spils.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_sptfqmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_klu.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_lapack.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/cvodes/cvodes_impl.h

Install IDA

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_ida.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_ida.so.2.0.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_ida.so.2
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_ida.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_band.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_bbdpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_dense.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_direct.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_spbcgs.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_spgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_spils.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_sptfqmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_klu.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_sparse.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_lapack.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/ida/ida_impl.h

Install IDAS

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_idas.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_idas.so.0.0.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_idas.so.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_idas.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_band.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_bbdpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_dense.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_direct.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_sparse.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_spbcgs.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_spgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_spils.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_sptfqmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_klu.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_lapack.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/idas/idas_impl.h

Install KINSOL

-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_kinsol.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_kinsol.so.1.0.0
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_kinsol.so.1
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/libsundials_kinsol.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_band.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_bbdpre.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_dense.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_direct.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_klu.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_spbcgs.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_spfgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_spgmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_spils.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_sptfqmr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_superlumt.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_klu.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_sparse.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_lapack.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build/include/kinsol/kinsol_impl.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/sundials/build'
# adrpo: do not copy the headers as they are not needed!
mkdir -p /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/include/omc/c/sundials
(cp -pfr 3rdParty/sundials/build/include/* /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/include/omc/c/sundials)
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libz.a.objlist
# copy the libs to the build/lib/omc directory
(cp -pf 3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/* /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc)
test ! `uname` = Darwin || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libsundials_arkode.0.dylib "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib"
test ! `uname` = Darwin || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libsundials_cvode.0.dylib "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib"
test ! `uname` = Darwin || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libsundials_cvodes.0.dylib "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib"
Running: ar ru /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a @../libc99snprintf.a.objlist
test ! `uname` = Darwin || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libsundials_ida.0.dylib "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib"
test ! `uname` = Darwin || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libsundials_idas.0.dylib "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib"
test ! `uname` = Darwin || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libsundials_kinsol.0.dylib "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib"
test ! `uname` = Darwin || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_nvecserial.0.dylib"
Running: /usr/bin/ranlib /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/libfmilib.a
# copy the dlls to the build bin directory
test ! ".so" = ".dll" || (cp -pf 3rdParty/sundials/build/lib/*.so /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/bin)
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler'
make[6]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
[100%] Built target fmilib
make[5]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
test -d 3rdParty/FMIL/install || make -C 3rdParty/FMIL/build install
make[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
make[5]: Entering directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
make[6]: Entering directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
[  8%] Built target c99snprintf
[  8%] Built target expatex
[ 21%] Built target zlib
[ 28%] Built target jmutils
[ 32%] Built target minizip
[ 34%] Built target fmizip
[ 50%] Built target fmixml
[ 55%] Built target fmicapi
[ 81%] Built target fmiimport
[ 91%] Built target fmilib_shared
[100%] Built target fmilib
make[5]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "Release"
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/lib/libfmilib.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/lib/libfmilib_shared.so
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/doc/FMILIB_Readme.txt
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/doc/FMILIB_License.txt
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/doc/FMILIB_Acknowledgements.txt
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/fmilib_config.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/fmilib.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_import_variable_list.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_import_variable.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_import_unit.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_import_type.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_import_convenience.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_import_capi.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_import.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_vendor_annotations.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_variable_list.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_variable.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_unit.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_type.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_cosim.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_convenience.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_capi.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import_capabilities.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_import.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI/fmi_import_util.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI/fmi_import_context.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_vector_template.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_vector.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_types.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_string_set.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_stack.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_portability.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_named_ptr.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/JM/jm_callbacks.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_xml_callbacks.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_types.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_functions.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI2/fmi2_enums.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_types.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_functions.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI1/fmi1_enums.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI/fmi_version.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/./include/FMI/fmi_util.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI1
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI1/fmiPlatformTypes.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI1/fmiModelTypes.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI1/fmiModelFunctions.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI1/fmiFunctions.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI2
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI2/fmi2TypesPlatform.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI2/fmi2Functions.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/../install/include/FMI2/fmi2FunctionTypes.h
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build'
test "(" ! `uname` = Darwin ")" -o "(" ! -f 3rdParty/FMIL/install/lib/libfmilib_shared.so ")" || install_name_tool -id @rpath/libfmilib_shared.so 3rdParty/FMIL/install/lib/libfmilib_shared.so
cp -pPR 3rdParty/FMIL/install/lib/libfmilib_shared.so /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc
'3rdParty/FMIL/install/lib/libfmilib_shared.so' -> '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libfmilib_shared.so'
test ! -f /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libfmilib_shared.so || ln -sf libfmilib_shared.so /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libfmilib.so
#TODO: Only copy required headers, add them in omc/fmi subfolder, and do not copy c/txt-files
mkdir -p /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/include/omc/fmil/
cp -pPR 3rdParty/FMIL/install/include/* /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/include/omc/fmil/
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:98: omc-bootstrapped] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler'
make[1]: *** [Makefile.common:230: omc-and-runtimeCPPinstall] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMCompiler'
make: *** [Makefile:12: omc.skip] Error 2
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...

May-21-20 20:39:54
I can't make it work.

Good Morning,
I'm trying since a week ago to install openmodelica. The commands I run inside my script are

Code:

MY_FORK=MyGitHubUserName ; git clone https://openmodelica.org/git-readonly/OpenModelica.git --recursive && (cd OpenModelica && git remote set-url --push origin git@github.com:$MY_FORK/OpenModelica.git && git submodule foreach --recursive 'git remote set-url --push origin `git config --get remote.origin.url | sed s,^.*/,git@github.com:'$MY_FORK'/,`')

to download and after that I tried both the general Linux instruction and the Debain version's one, as

Code:

autoconf

./configure --with-cppruntime
make -j8
make install DESTDIR=${pkgdir}

The result is

Code:

[100%] Linking C static library libOMSimulatorLua.a

cd /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLua && /usr/bin/cmake -P CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLua.dir/cmake_clean_target.cmake
cd /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLua && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLua.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/ar qc libOMSimulatorLua.a  CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLua.dir/OMSimulatorLua.c.o
/usr/bin/ranlib libOMSimulatorLua.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux'
[100%] Built target OMSimulatorLua
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux/CMakeFiles 0
make  -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 preinstall
make[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for 'preinstall'.
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux'
Install the project...
/usr/bin/cmake -P cmake_install.cmake
-- Install configuration: "Release"
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/bin/OMSimulator
-- Set runtime path of "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/bin/OMSimulator" to "$ORIGIN/../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc:$ORIGIN/"
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libOMSimulator.so
-- Set runtime path of "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libOMSimulator.so" to "$ORIGIN/../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc:$ORIGIN/"
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libOMSimulator.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/include/OMSimulator.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/include/Types.h
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libOMSimulatorLua.a
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/OMSimulator.py
-- Installing: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/bin/OMSimulatorPython
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator/build/linux'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator'
test ! -z "" || /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/bin/OMSimulator --version
OMSimulator v2.1.0-dev-155-gf11a7e4-linux
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/OMSimulator'
error: RPC failed; curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection timed out, errno 110
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git/': Could not resolve host: github.com
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git/': Could not resolve host: github.com
[git/Modelica] does not exist: cloning [https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git]
Cloning into 'git/Modelica'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 791, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (791/791), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (355/355), done.
remote: Total 3383 (delta 639), reused 436 (delta 436), pack-reused 2592
Receiving objects: 100% (3383/3383), 28.94 MiB | 2.67 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1115/1115), done.
HEAD is now at d442bcd A.Haumer: corrected spelling error in documentation
Note: switching to 'd442bcd461b8db9873e33b6141bdbd37bcff9de8'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by switching back to a branch.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -c with the switch command. Example:

git switch -c <new-branch-name>

Or undo this operation with:

git switch -

Turn off this advice by setting config variable advice.detachedHead to false

test ! -d 'build//Modelica 2.2.2'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Modelica' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 2.2.2"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'Modelica 2.2.2.patch'
patching file 'Modelica 2.2.2/Constants.mo'
echo '' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 2.2.2.uses"
echo 'modelica1.1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 2.2.2.license"
echo '2.2.2-20140315-143534~git~maint-2.2.2-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 2.2.2.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl222' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 2.2.2.breaks"
# Building git/Modelica
./checkout-git.sh 'git/Modelica' 'https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git' 'maint/3.1' 'af2a3e1597d648d6826665c89cf9eaf5c2a632bc'
fatal: reference is not a tree: af2a3e1597d648d6826665c89cf9eaf5c2a632bc
Previous HEAD position was d442bcd46 A.Haumer: corrected spelling error in documentation
HEAD is now at af2a3e159 Fixes #1449
test ! -d 'build//Modelica 3.1'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Modelica' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'Modelica 3.1.patch'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Constants.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Electrical/Digital.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Fluid/Pipes.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Media/IdealGases/Common/FluidData.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Media/IdealGases/Common/package.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Media/package.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Media/Water/IF97_Utilities.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Media/Water/package.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.1/Media/Water/package.order'
echo 'ModelicaServices 1.0' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1.license"
echo '3.1-20140322-174148~git~maint-3.1-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl31' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaServices 1.0'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaServices' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 1.0"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'ModelicaServices 1.0.patch'
patching file 'ModelicaServices 1.0/package.mo'
echo > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 1.0.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 1.0.license"
echo '1.0-20140322-174148~git~maint-3.1-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 1.0.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl31' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 1.0.breaks"
# Building git/Modelica
./checkout-git.sh 'git/Modelica' 'https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git' 'maint/3.2.1' '60cb4e48077fa22cc97d02e767baa83ec78aadf9'
fatal: reference is not a tree: 60cb4e48077fa22cc97d02e767baa83ec78aadf9
Warning: you are leaving 92 commits behind, not connected to
any of your branches:

af2a3e159 Fixes #1449
  c0f321ae9 A.Haumer: corrected spelling error in documentation
  0e7aafba9 Applied some MSL 3.2 bug fixes to 3.1
  65e7dcb74 corrected HeatTransfer.BodyRadiation from G=%G to Gr=%Gr
... and 88 more.

If you want to keep them by creating a new branch, this may be a good time
to do so with:

git branch <new-branch-name> af2a3e159

HEAD is now at 60cb4e480 Added mass flow rate start value for easier convergence
HEAD is now at 60cb4e480 Added mass flow rate start value for easier convergence
test ! -f 'build//Complex 3.2.1.mo'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Complex.mo' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.1.mo"
echo '' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.1.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.1.license"
echo '3.2.1+build.4-18-g60cb4e4-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.1.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.1.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//Modelica 3.2.1'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Modelica' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1"
rm -rf "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Resources/Library"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'Modelica 3.2.1.patch'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.1/Blocks/Sources.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.1/Blocks/Tables.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.1/Math/package.mo'
Hunk #1 succeeded at 12717 (offset -5 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 12837 (offset -5 lines).
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.1/Math/package.order'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.1/Media/Water/IF97_Utilities.mo'
echo 'Complex 3.2.1' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1.uses"
echo 'ModelicaServices 3.2.1' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1.license"
echo '3.2.1+build.4-18-g60cb4e4-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaServices 3.2.1'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaServices' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.1"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'ModelicaServices 3.2.1.patch'
patching file 'ModelicaServices 3.2.1/package.mo'
Hunk #2 succeeded at 693 (offset 1 line).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 713 (offset 1 line).
echo > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.1.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.1.license"
echo '3.2.1+build.4-18-g60cb4e4-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.1.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.1.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaTest 3.2.1'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaTest' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.1"
echo 'Modelica 3.2.1' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.1.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.1.license"
echo '3.2.1+build.4-18-g60cb4e4' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.1.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.1.breaks"
# Building git/Modelica
./checkout-git.sh 'git/Modelica' 'https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git' 'maint/3.2.2' 'd992c34ed978241214b4c079fb8ee6cc9e33d909'
fatal: reference is not a tree: d992c34ed978241214b4c079fb8ee6cc9e33d909
Warning: you are leaving 18 commits behind, not connected to
any of your branches:

60cb4e480 Added mass flow rate start value for easier convergence
  e903713c2 Fixes #2101 in 3.2.1 maintenance branch
  dfed1107f Resolved ticket #2066 Wrong annotation
  34f3f0d2f refs #1962: Include lower-case windows.h (as required for cross-compilation on Linux)
... and 14 more.

If you want to keep them by creating a new branch, this may be a good time
to do so with:

git branch <new-branch-name> 60cb4e480

HEAD is now at d992c34ed Port all missing each from MSL master (3.2.3) (#2801)
test ! -f 'build//Complex 3.2.2.mo'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Complex.mo' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.2.mo"
echo '' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.2.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.2.license"
echo '3.2.2-237-gd992c34-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.2.last_change"
test ! -d 'build//Modelica 3.2.2'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Modelica' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2"
rm -rf "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2/Resources/Library"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'Modelica 3.2.2.patch'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.2/Blocks/Sources.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.2/Blocks/Tables.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.2/Magnetic/QuasiStatic/FundamentalWave.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.2/Math/package.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.2/Math/package.order'
echo 'Complex 3.2.2' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2.uses"
echo 'ModelicaServices 3.2.2' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2.license"
echo '3.2.2-237-gd992c34-om3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2.last_change"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaServices 3.2.2'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaServices' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.2"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'ModelicaServices 3.2.2.patch'
patching file 'ModelicaServices 3.2.2/package.mo'
echo > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.2.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.2.license"
echo '3.2.2-237-gd992c34-om2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.2.last_change"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaTest 3.2.2'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaTest' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.2"
echo 'Modelica 3.2.2' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.2.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.2.license"
echo '3.2.2-237-gd992c34' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.2.last_change"
test ! -f 'build//ModelicaTestOverdetermined 3.2.2.mo'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaTestOverdetermined.mo' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTestOverdetermined 3.2.2.mo"
echo 'Modelica 3.2.2' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTestOverdetermined 3.2.2.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTestOverdetermined 3.2.2.license"
echo '3.2.2-237-gd992c34' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTestOverdetermined 3.2.2.last_change"
test ! -f 'build//ObsoleteModelica3.mo'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ObsoleteModelica3.mo' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ObsoleteModelica3.mo"
echo 'Modelica 3.2.2' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ObsoleteModelica3.uses"
echo 'modelica2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ObsoleteModelica3.license"
echo '3.2.2-237-gd992c34' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ObsoleteModelica3.last_change"
# Building git/Modelica
./checkout-git.sh 'git/Modelica' 'https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git' 'maint/3.2.3' 'fa6757d403e342778459c5d37e4f48b987702718'
HEAD is now at fa6757d40 Update dateModified to 2020-05-12
test ! -f 'build//Complex 3.2.3.mo'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Complex.mo' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.3.mo"
echo '' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.3.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.3.license"
echo '3.2.3+build.4-rc.1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex 3.2.3.last_change"
test ! -d 'build//Modelica 3.2.3'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Modelica' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.3"
rm -rf "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.3/Resources/Library"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'Modelica 3.2.3.patch'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.3/Magnetic/QuasiStatic/FundamentalWave.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.3/Math/package.mo'
patching file 'Modelica 3.2.3/Math/package.order'
echo 'Complex 3.2.3' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.3.uses"
echo 'ModelicaServices 3.2.3' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.3.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.3.license"
echo '3.2.3+build.4-rc.1-om2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.3.last_change"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaReference'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaReference' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference"
echo '' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference.license"
echo '20200512-220000~git~maint-3.2.3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference.last_change"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaServices 3.2.3'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaServices' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.3"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'ModelicaServices 3.2.3.patch'
patching file 'ModelicaServices 3.2.3/package.mo'
echo > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.3.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.3.license"
echo '3.2.3+build.4-rc.1-om2' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.3.last_change"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaTest 3.2.3'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaTest' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.3"
echo 'Modelica 3.2.3' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.3.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.3.license"
echo '3.2.3+build.4-rc.1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest 3.2.3.last_change"
# Building git/Modelica
./checkout-git.sh 'git/Modelica' 'https://github.com/modelica/Modelica.git' 'master' '9821b66f09364c62c13fc349b5df5fb875bef148'
fatal: reference is not a tree: 9821b66f09364c62c13fc349b5df5fb875bef148
Updating files: 100% (5048/5048), done.
Previous HEAD position was fa6757d40 Update dateModified to 2020-05-12
HEAD is now at 9821b66f0 Utilize start/end on match
HEAD is now at 9821b66f0 Utilize start/end on match
test ! -f 'build//Complex trunk.mo'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Complex.mo' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex trunk.mo"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'Complex trunk.patch'
patching file 'Complex trunk.mo'
echo '' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex trunk.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex trunk.license"
echo '20200519-145834~git~master-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex trunk.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Complex trunk.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//Modelica trunk'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/Modelica' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica trunk"
rm -rf "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica trunk/Resources/Library"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'Modelica trunk.patch'
patching file 'Modelica trunk/Magnetic/QuasiStatic/FundamentalWave/Examples/BasicMachines/InductionMachines/IMC_Transformer.mo'
patching file 'Modelica trunk/Magnetic/QuasiStatic/FundamentalWave/Examples/BasicMachines/InductionMachines/IMC_YD.mo'
patching file 'Modelica trunk/package.mo'
echo 'Complex trunk' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica trunk.uses"
echo 'ModelicaServices trunk' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica trunk.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica trunk.license"
echo '20200519-145834~git~master-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica trunk.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/Modelica trunk.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaReference trunk'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaReference' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference trunk"
echo '' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference trunk.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference trunk.license"
echo '20200519-145834~git~master' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference trunk.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaReference trunk.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaServices trunk'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaServices' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices trunk"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'ModelicaServices trunk.patch'
patching file 'ModelicaServices trunk/package.mo'
echo > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices trunk.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices trunk.license"
echo '20200519-145834~git~master-om1' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices trunk.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices trunk.breaks"
test ! -d 'build//ModelicaTest trunk'
cp -a 'git/Modelica/ModelicaTest' "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest trunk"
patch -l -d "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/" -f -p1 < 'ModelicaTest trunk.patch'
patching file 'ModelicaTest trunk/package.mo'
echo 'Modelica trunk' >> "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest trunk.uses"
echo 'bsd3' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest trunk.license"
echo '20200519-145834~git~master-om356' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest trunk.last_change"
echo 'omlibrary-msl32,omlibrary-reference' > "/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaTest trunk.breaks"
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/libraries'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:17: /tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/build/lib/omlibrary/20200520_190735.core] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/prova/src/OpenModelica/libraries'
make: *** [Makefile:14: omlibrary-core] Error 2
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...

At first I thought that I was missing some dependencies, but after that I hunderstood that it wasn't celar what is doing after the Install the project.... Could you please give me some suggestions?

Dec-13-19 18:09:37

I've passed my OMOptim on gdb. the result is

Code:

Starting program: /usr/bin/OMOptim 

[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/usr/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
/usr/bin/../lib/../share/gcc-9.2.0/python/libstdcxx/v6/xmethods.py:731: SyntaxWarning: list indices must be integers or slices, not str; perhaps you missed a comma?
  refcounts = ['_M_refcount']['_M_pi']
[New Thread 0x7fffed865700 (LWP 111647)]

Thread 1 "OMOptim" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000555555a3e130 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0000555555a3e130 in  ()
#1  0x00007ffff370f7f1 in _Unwind_ForcedUnwind_Phase2
    (exc=0x555555a93f50, context=0x7fffffffddc0, frames_p=0x7fffffffdcc8)
    at /build/gcc/src/gcc/libgcc/unwind.inc:170
        fs =
          {regs = {reg = {{loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 18446744073709551584, offset = -32, exp = 0xffffffffffffffe0 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffffffffffe0>}, how = REG_SAVED_OFFSET}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 18446744073709551592, offset = -24, exp = 0xffffffffffffffe8 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffffffffffe8>}, how = REG_SAVED_OFFSET}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 18446744073709551600, offset = -16, exp = 0xfffffffffffffff0 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0xfffffffffffffff0>}, how = REG_SAVED_OFFSET}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}, {loc = {reg = 18446744073709551608, offset = -8, exp = 0xfffffffffffffff8 <error: Canno--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--c
how = REG_SAVED_OFFSET}, {loc = {reg = 0, offset = 0, exp = 0x0}, how = REG_UNSAVED}}, prev = 0x0, cfa_offset = 32, cfa_reg = 7, cfa_exp = 0x0, cfa_how = CFA_REG_OFFSET}, pc = 0x5555555dd492, personality = 0x7ffff3901bd0 <__cxxabiv1::__gxx_personality_v0(int, _Unwind_Action, _Unwind_Exception_Class, _Unwind_Exception*, _Unwind_Context*)>, data_align = -8, code_align = 1, retaddr_column = 16, fde_encoding = 27 '\033', lsda_encoding = 27 '\033', saw_z = 1 '\001', signal_frame = 0 '\000', eh_ptr = 0x0}
        action = 10
        stop = 0x555555a3e130
        stop_argument = 0x555555a99b10
        code = _URC_NO_REASON
        stop_code = <optimized out>
        frames = 1
#2  0x00007ffff37100c5 in _Unwind_Resume (exc=0x555555a93f50) at /build/gcc/src/gcc/libgcc/unwind.inc:243
        this_context = {reg = {0x7fffffffdeb8, 0x7fffffffdec0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffdec8, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffdef0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffded0, 0x7fffffffded8, 0x7fffffffdee0, 0x7fffffffdee8, 0x7fffffffdef8, 0x0}, cfa = 0x7fffffffdf00, ra = 0x5555555dd4bf, lsda = 0x0, bases = {tbase = 0x0, dbase = 0x0, func = 0x7ffff370fef0 <_Unwind_Resume>}, flags = 4611686018427387904, version = 0, args_size = 0, by_value = '\000' <repeats 17 times>}
        cur_context = {reg = {0x7fffffffdeb8, 0x7fffffffdec0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffdec8, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffdef0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffded0, 0x7fffffffded8, 0x7fffffffdee0, 0x7fffffffdee8, 0x7fffffffdef8, 0x0}, cfa = 0x7fffffffdf00, ra = 0x5555555dd4bf, lsda = 0x5555558b93ae, bases = {tbase = 0x0, dbase = 0x0, func = 0x5555555dd492}, flags = 4611686018427387904, version = 0, args_size = 0, by_value = '\000' <repeats 17 times>}
        code = <optimized out>
        frames = 5893979823255069184
#3  0x00005555555dd4bf in  ()
#4  0x0000555555a93fc8 in  ()
#5  0x0000555555a93f50 in  ()
#6  0x00005555557c373c in  ()
#7  0x00005555556bcf05 in  ()
#8  0x00005555555eaece in  ()
#9  0x00007ffff355d153 in __libc_start_main () at /usr/bin/../lib/libc.so.6
#10 0x000055555565b22e in  ()

Now I'm pretty sure that this is too complicated for me

Dec-11-19 21:31:57

To add my experience I have compiled OMOptim on archlinux. It compiles successfully, but when I run it it says

Code:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

and on dmesg it says

Code:

[  506.009418] OMOptim[1363]: segfault at 5568aacbcb30 ip 00005568aacbcb30 sp 00007fff62bc3038 error 15

[  506.009422] Code: 00 00 21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 55 54 46 2d 38 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6f 64 69 6e 67 00 00 0a 41 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 <03> 00 00 00 0f 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 18 00 00 00 00 00

I noticed taht the Core directory has been updated 6 months ago. How could I find what does my version miss?

I haven't used Ubuntu for years however...
Probably a step further could be download the *.deb package (with wget or with a browser) and try to install it with "dpkg -i"
This will works if the package works and the dependencies are all met.

From the output it seems that the problem may be with the repositories.
If you are brave enough and know what you're doing you could select a different repository form the configuration file of apt-get in /etc folder

I'm glad you succeeded, you're welcome

My version of openmodelica is 1.14.0.dev.r26546.g4ce17f701-1 (from GIT). I think that OMEdit is the same, the about dialog says

USER wrote:

Connected to OMCompiler v1.14.0-dev.26546+g4ce17f701
Connected to OMSimulator v2.1.0-dev-112-g0ae785f-linux

For the image here is a link, I got some problem attaching it
https://ibb.co/wpHVQZH

I made a few discoveries;
running

Code:

git submodule sync

it does clone all submodules included OMOptim;
as I try to compile it, however, when it runs the isntallation script, it says

USER wrote:

checking for CORBA... none

which makes me think it doesn't find CORBA.
This is quite strange, as I have installed omniorb and omniorbpy, which on my system should provide CORBA

You could probably be luckier if you attach the error it gives as output when you run the installation commands in the console

In the same folder of PruebaRLIpOpt.mo I start OMEdit;
on the menu there is Tools ->  Openmodelica Compiler CLI;
this starts the COmpiler CLI, I paste in it (at the bottom)

Code:

optimization nmpcPruebaRL(objective=resistor1.i-3)

extends PruebaRL;
end nmpcPruebaRL;

and click send;
after I paste

Code:

optimize(nmpcPruebaRL, numberOfIntervals=16,stopTime=1,tolerance=1e-8) 

, click send and this does the trick.

OMShell gives the same results as you (I don't understand why).

sjoelund.se , in my OMEdit your model works:
I cut the last three lines

Code:

extends PruebaRL;
end nmpcPruebaRL;

Then on the Compiler CLI I run

Code:

extends PruebaRL;
end nmpcPruebaRL;
{nmpcPruebaRL}

optimize(nmpcPruebaRL, numberOfIntervals=16,stopTime=1,tolerance=1e-8)
record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "/tmp/OpenModelica_maxtro/OMEdit/nmpcPruebaRL_res.mat",
    simulationOptions = "startTime = 0.0, stopTime = 1.0, numberOfIntervals = 16, tolerance = 1e-08, method = 'optimization', fileNamePrefix = 'nmpcPruebaRL', options = '', outputFormat = 'mat', variableFilter = '.*', cflags = '', simflags = ''",
    messages = "LOG_SUCCESS       | info    | The initialization finished successfully without homotopy method.

Optimizer Variables
========================================================
Input[0]:u(start = 0, nominal = 1, min = -Inf, max = +Inf)
--------------------------------------------------------
number of nonlinear constraints: 0
stdout            | info    | Jacobian or SparsePattern is not generated or failed to initialize! Switch back to normal.

This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear optimization.
Ipopt is released as open source code under the Eclipse Public License (EPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

stdout            | warning | No optimal solution found!
|                 | |       | Use -lv=LOG_IPOPT for more information.
LOG_SUCCESS       | info    | The simulation finished successfully.
",
    timeFrontend = 0.4063101739999999,
    timeBackend = 0.006439266000000001,
    timeSimCode = 0.001593736,
    timeTemplates = 0.002677573,
    timeCompile = 0.8018269769999999,
    timeSimulation = 0.037602812,
    timeTotal = 1.256511073
end SimulationResult;

getDocumentationAnnotation(BatchReactor)
{"","",""}

getClassComment(BatchReactor)
""

readSimulationResultVars("/tmp/OpenModelica_maxtro/OMEdit/nmpcPruebaRL_res.mat",true,false)
{"$OMC$objectMayerTerm","ground1.p.i","ground1.p.v","resistor1.LossPower","resistor1.R","resistor1.R_actual","resistor1.T","resistor1.T_heatPort","resistor1.T_ref","resistor1.alpha","resistor1.i","resistor1.n.i","resistor1.n.v","resistor1.p.i","resistor1.p.v","resistor1.v","signalVoltage1.i","signalVoltage1.n.i","signalVoltage1.n.v","signalVoltage1.p.i","signalVoltage1.p.v","signalVoltage1.v","time","u"}

About the results this come out to me

Thank for your help;
I run it on OMEdit, with the COmpiler CLI and the outout is succesful

Code:

optimize(nmpcBatchReactor, numberOfIntervals=16, stopTime=1, tolerance=1e-8)

record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "/tmp/OpenModelica_maxtro/OMEdit/nmpcBatchReactor_res.mat",
    simulationOptions = "startTime = 0.0, stopTime = 1.0, numberOfIntervals = 16, tolerance = 1e-08, method = 'optimization', fileNamePrefix = 'nmpcBatchReactor', options = '', outputFormat = 'mat', variableFilter = '.*', cflags = '', simflags = ''",
    messages = "LOG_SUCCESS       | info    | The initialization finished successfully without homotopy method.

Optimizer Variables
State[0]:x1(start = 1, nominal = 1, min = 0, max = 1, init = 1)
State[1]:x2(start = 0, nominal = 1, min = 0, max = 1, init = 0)
Input[2]:u(start = 0, nominal = 5, min = 0, max = 5)

",
    timeFrontend = 0.410979041,
    timeBackend = 0.010253416,
    timeSimCode = 0.00122332,
    timeTemplates = 0.00288823,
    timeCompile = 0.799306899,
    timeSimulation = 0.070365205,
    timeTotal = 1.295109968
end SimulationResult;

getErrorString however doesn't show anything, neither on OMShell nor here. Now I'll try your model to get the use of it, if it happens to work, I'll let you know

Excuse me, I pasted the wrong file; the output is

Code:

record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "",
    simulationOptions = "startTime = 0.0, stopTime = 1.0, numberOfIntervals = 16, tolerance = 1e-08, method = 'optimization', fileNamePrefix = 'nmpcBatchReactor', options = '', outputFormat = 'mat', variableFilter = '.*', cflags = '', simflags = ''",
    messages = "Failed to build model: nmpcBatchReactor",
    timeFrontend = 0.065435036,
    timeBackend = 0.0,
    timeSimCode = 0.0,
    timeTemplates = 0.0,
    timeCompile = 0.0,
    timeSimulation = 0.0,
    timeTotal = 0.065895884
end SimulationResult;

From the OMOptim Readme on GIT:

Code:

$ autoconf

# OPENMODELICAHOME is usually /usr, /opt, /opt/openmodelica, or /path/to/OpenModelica/build
$ ./configure --prefix=/path/to/OPENMODELICAHOME CXX=g++
$ make
$ make install

So to install it I shall enter in the OMOptim folder (say OpenModelica/OMOptim) and run this commands orr there is a more clean/automatic way to do it?

robarn,
I'm interested in the IpOpt optimization. I'm getting some problem after the part

Code:

optimization nmpcBatchReactor(objective=-x2)

extends BatchReactor;
end nmpcBatchReactor;

When I run

Code:

record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "«DOCHOME»/nmpcBatchReactor_res.mat",

Optimizer Variables
State[0]:x1(start = 1, nominal = 1, min = 0, max = 1, init = 1)
State[1]:x2(start = 0, nominal = 1, min = 0, max = 1, init = 0)
Input[2]:u(start = 0, nominal = 5, min = 0, max = 5)

",
    timeFrontend = 0.107220861,
    timeBackend = 0.065935538,
    timeSimCode = 0.001220293,
    timeTemplates = 0.010451172,
    timeCompile = 0.496370947,
    timeSimulation = 0.03213160900000001,
    timeTotal = 0.713488376
end SimulationResult;

The output is

Error occurred building AST
Syntax Error

Could you please tell me how you did, so that I can treasure your experience?

Thank you for your time, sjoelund.se.
Is there any way to prevent it? When I build openmodelica the submodules and the folders (included OMOptim) are present

I solved it. It appears that I got an error with sundials

Code:

https://www.openmodelica.org/forum/default-topic/2574-openmodelica-incompatible-with-sundials-3

Now everything is working except OMOptim.

Excuse me, I didn't notice that a part of the output was missing.
[code]checking for gcc... clang
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether clang accepts -g... yes
checking for clang option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether clang++ accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... clang -E
ln: failed to create symbolic link '.git/hooks/pre-commit': File exists
configure: OpenModelica commit-msg hook has been installed
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
build_short: x86_64-linux-gnu
host_short: x86_64-linux-gnu
checking if cppruntime is requested... no
checking for omlibrary target... core
checking for libraries directory... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
=== configuring in OMCompiler (/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler)
configure: running /bin/sh ./configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr'  'CC=clang' 'CXX=clang++' 'CFLAGS=-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'CXXFLAGS=-march=znver1 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong' '--with-ombuilddir=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for gcc... clang
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for gfortran... gfortran
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... yes
checking whether gfortran accepts -g... yes
checking if -Werror works... ok
checking looking for --no-undefined... yes
clang
checking for flags to append to CFLAGS (-fno-stack-protector)... -march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-stack-protector
checking for flags to append to LDFLAGS ( -Wl,--no-as-needed -Wl,--disable-new-dtags)... -Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro -Wl,--no-as-needed -Wl,--disable-new-dtags
checking getconf LONG_BIT = 64 CFLAGS... adding -fPIC
checking whether clang++ supports C++11 features by default... yes
checking for omc... /usr/bin/omc
checking for library containing clock_gettime... none required
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for antlr.Tool support... ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.7 (20060906)   1989-2005
yes
checking expat.h usability... yes
checking expat.h presence... yes
checking for expat.h... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for _doprnt... no
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for scandir... no
checking for OpenMP... no
checking runtime compiler... clang ok
checking runtime compiler CFLAGS... -fPIC -falign-functions -mfpmath=sse -fno-dollars-in-identifiers
checking for library containing dlopen... -ldl
NO_LPLIB: ''
checking for library containing dlopen... (cached) -ldl
checking for library containing sqrt... -lm
checking for library containing colamd... -lcolamd
checking for library containing make_lp... -llpsolve55
checking lp_lib.h usability... no
checking lp_lib.h presence... no
checking for lp_lib.h... no
checking lpsolve/lp_lib.h usability... yes
checking lpsolve/lp_lib.h presence... yes
checking for lpsolve/lp_lib.h... yes
checking for socket... yes
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking LAPACK/BLAS flags...  -lopenblas 
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking libintl.h usability... yes
checking libintl.h presence... yes
checking for libintl.h... yes
checking gettext linking... in C-library
checking setlocale linking... in C-library
checking uuid/uuid.h usability... yes
checking uuid/uuid.h presence... yes
checking for uuid/uuid.h... yes
checking for uuid_unparse in -luuid... yes
checking for pthread_self in -lpthread... yes
checking for OpenCL... checking CL/cl.h usability... no
checking CL/cl.h presence... no
checking for CL/cl.h... no
checking OpenCL/cl.h usability... no
checking OpenCL/cl.h presence... no
checking for OpenCL/cl.h... no
checking for revision... OMCompiler v1.14.0-dev.26535+ga2e86cd43
checking for OpenModelica platform name... x86_64-linux
checking for Modelica platform name... linux64
config.status: creating Compiler/Util/Autoconf.mo
config.status: creating Compiler/Makefile
config.status: creating Compiler/Script/Makefile
config.status: creating Compiler/Template/Makefile
config.status: creating Compiler/runtime/Makefile
config.status: creating Compiler/runtime/config.unix.h
config.status: creating Compiler/runtime/revision.h
config.status: creating Parser/Makefile
config.status: creating SimulationRuntime/OMSICpp/Makefile.env
config.status: creating SimulationRuntime/c/Makefile
config.status: creating SimulationRuntime/opc/ua/Makefile
config.status: creating SimulationRuntime/fmi/export/buildproject/Makefile
config.status: creating SimulationRuntime/ParModelica/Makefile
config.status: creating SimulationRuntime/ParModelica/auto/Makefile
config.status: creating SimulationRuntime/ParModelica/explicit/openclrt/Makefile
config.status: creating Compiler/boot/Makefile
config.status: creating Compiler/Lexers/Makefile
config.status: executing config.unix.h.fix commands
=== configuring in SimulationRuntime/OMSICpp (/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSICpp)
configure: running /bin/sh ./configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr'  'CC=clang' 'CXX=clang++' 'CFLAGS=-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'CXXFLAGS=-march=znver1 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong' '--with-ombuilddir=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking if boost static linking is requested... no
checking if boost real paths are requested... no
checking if c++03 support is requested... no
checking if runtime profiling is requested... no
checking if ScoreP is requested... no
ScoreP-home is set to
checking if sundials for FMUs is requested... no
checking if parallel output is requested... no
checking if logger should be used... yes
Build type is set to RelWithDebInfo

Configured OpenModelica successfully using the following options:
Simulations may use UMFPACK: No
Simulations may use sundials suite: Yes
Simulations may use UMFPACK: Yes
ParModelica: No
=== configuring in OMPlot (/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMPlot)
checking for qmake in env.vars QMAKE and QTDIR... /bin/qmake
checking for qmake arguments... Using Qt version 5.12.3 in /usr/lib
/bin/qmake
checking for lrelease... /usr/bin/lrelease
checking for OPENMODELICAHOME... /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build
config.status: creating qwt/Makefile.unix
config.status: creating OMPlot/OMPlotGUI/Makefile.unix
config.status: creating OMPlot/OMPlotGUI/OMPlotGUI.config
config.status: creating qwt/qwt.config
=== configuring in OMEdit (/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMEdit)
/bin/qmake
checking for OPENMODELICAHOME... /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... clang++ -E
checking for osg/qt include order bugs (broken OSG version)... OK
checking for osg/qt broken OpenGL... OK
checking for osg/qt broken OpenGL... OK
checking osg/Uniform usability... yes
checking osg/Uniform presence... yes
checking for osg/Uniform... yes
"OSG is enabled"
checking check if -lboost_regex is needed for OMSimulator... no need for -lboost_regex, std::regex is good enough
checking for LSB description... Arch Linux
checking for revision... OMEdit v1.14.0-dev.26535+ga2e86cd43
config.status: creating OMEdit/OMEditGUI/Makefile.unix
config.status: creating OMEdit/OMEditGUI/OMEdit.config
config.status: creating OMEdit/OMEditGUI/Debugger/Parser/Makefile.unix
config.status: creating OMEdit/OMEditGUI/Debugger/Parser/Makefile.lib.unix
config.status: creating OMEdit/OMEditGUI/omc_config.h
=== configuring in OMNotebook (/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMNotebook)
/bin/qmake
config.status: creating OMNotebook/OMNotebookGUI/Makefile.unix
config.status: creating OMNotebook/OMNotebookGUI/OMNotebook.config
config.status: creating OMNotebook/OMNotebookGUI/omc_config.h
=== configuring in OMShell (/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMShell)
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
/bin/qmake
checking if the user wants to compile OMShell-terminal... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... clang++ -E
checking readline/readline.h usability... yes
checking readline/readline.h presence... yes
checking for readline/readline.h... yes
checking readline/history.h usability... yes
checking readline/history.h presence... yes
checking for readline/history.h... yes
checking for library containing readline... -lreadline
config.status: creating OMShell/OMShellGUI/Makefile.unix
config.status: creating OMShell/OMShellGUI/OMShell.config
config.status: creating mosh/src/Makefile
config.status: creating OMShell/OMShellGUI/omc_config.h
config.status: creating mosh/src/omc_config.h
make -C OMCompiler
make -C OMSimulator config-3rdParty CERES=OFF "host_short=x86_64-linux-gnu" CC="clang" CXX="clang++" CFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong" CPPFLAGS="-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2" CXXFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong"
make -C testsuite/difftool "OMBUILDDIR=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build" CC="clang" CFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong"
make -C testsuite/ReferenceFiles
make -C libraries BUILD_DIR=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/omlibrary "host_short=x86_64-linux-gnu" "RPATH_QMAKE=-Wl,-z,origin -Wl,-rpath,\'\$ORIGIN/../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc\' -Wl,-rpath,\'\$ORIGIN/../lib\' -Wl,-rpath,\'\$ORIGIN\' " "SHREXT=.so" core
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator"
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler"
Creating dirs: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/bin /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/omc/emcc /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/gc/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/linearization/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/dataReconciliation/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/optimization/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/results/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/solver/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/solver/initialization/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/meta/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/util/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/fmi1/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/fmi2/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/scripting-API /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/omc/java/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share//omc/scripts/OpenTurns/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/doc/omc/testmodels /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/man//man1/

make -C 3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib/ install
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/testsuite/difftool"
make[1]: "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/bin/omc-diff" è aggiornato.
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/testsuite/difftool"

make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/libraries"
make[1]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per "core".
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/libraries"
make interactive sim-dependencies
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
# CERES=OFF => Skipping build of 3rdParty library Ceres-Solver. Ceres-Solver is a dependency of the (optional) parameter estimation module.
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler"
Creating dirs: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/bin /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/omc/emcc /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/gc/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/linearization/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/dataReconciliation/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/optimization/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/results/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/solver/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/simulation/solver/initialization/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/meta/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/util/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/fmi1/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/fmi2/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/scripting-API /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/omc/java/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share//omc/scripts/OpenTurns/ /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/doc/omc/testmodels /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/man//man1/

cp ./3rdParty/antlr/3.2/tool/antlr-3.2.jar ./3rdParty/antlr/3.2/tool/antlr-2.7.7.jar /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/omc/java//
make -f Makefile /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_ida.a
cp -pPR 3rdParty/FMIL/build/ExpatEx/install/lib/libexpat.a /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc
# Configure and build lis
mkdir -p /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/doc/omc/testmodels
cp -p Examples/*.* /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/doc/omc/testmodels/
make -C SimulationRuntime/opc/ua -f Makefile OMBUILDDIR=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler"

if ! test -f 3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/Makefile; then cd 3rdParty/lis-1.4.12 && autoconf && ./configure "--host=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" --enable-shared --disable-static MPICC="false" CC="clang" CXX="clang++" CFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-stack-protector -fPIC" CPPFLAGS="-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2" LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro -Wl,--no-as-needed -Wl,--disable-new-dtags -Wl,-rpath-link,/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc " && make clean; fi
rm -f /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/doc/omc/testmodels/CMake*.txt
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/opc/ua"
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
make[3]: "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libsundials_ida.a" è aggiornato.
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler"
Building Lis from sources
make -C 3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src
cd SimulationRuntime/OMSI; \
mkdir -p Build_static; (cd ./Build_static; echo "change to Build_static"; CC="clang" CXX="clang++" CFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-stack-protector -fPIC" CPPFLAGS="-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2" LDFLAGS="" cmake  -G "Unix Makefiles" --build . -DPLATFORM=static -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=   -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH="/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build" -DLIB_OMC=lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc ..; make );  mkdir -p Build_dynamic; (cd ./Build_dynamic; echo "change to Build_dynamic"; CC="clang" CXX="clang++" CFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-stack-protector -fPIC" CPPFLAGS="-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2" LDFLAGS="" cmake  -G "Unix Makefiles" --build . -DPLATFORM=dynamic -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=   -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH="/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build" -DLIB_OMC=lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc ..; make );
make -C Compiler/Translation OMBUILDDIR=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build release
cp open62541.h "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c"
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src"
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/Compiler/Translation"
for locale in de sv es; do mkdir -p /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/locale//$locale/LC_MESSAGES && msgfmt -o/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/share/locale//$locale/LC_MESSAGES/openmodelica.mo $locale.po; done
change to Build_static
cp libomopcua.so "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc"
Making all in matrix
test ! ".so" = ".dll" || cp libomopcua.so "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/bin"
-- CMake version 3.14.5
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/opc/ua"
test ! `uname` = Darwin || (install_name_tool -id @rpath/libomopcua.dylib "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libomopcua.dylib")
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/matrix"
make[4]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per "all".
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/matrix"
Making all in vector
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/vector"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/vector"
Making all in matvec
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/matvec"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/matvec"
Making all in precon
-- Compiling with C flags: -march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-stack-protector -fPIC
-- Libs will be installed in /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/omsi
[ 40%] Built target zlib
[ 80%] Built target zlibstatic
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/precon"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/precon"
Making all in solver
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/solver"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/solver"
Making all in esolver
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/esolver"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/esolver"
Making all in system
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/system"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/system"
Making all in precision
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/precision"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/precision"
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src"
make[4]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per "all-am".
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src"
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src"
# Copy the library; not headers (as they are not used by the runtime system)
[ 85%] Built target minigzip
cp -Pp 3rdParty/lis-1.4.12/src/.libs/liblis.so* /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/
[ 90%] Built target example
[ 95%] Built target example64
[100%] Built target minigzip64
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
! test -f build/lib/omc/liblis.so.0.0 -a ! -f /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/omc/liblis.so.0 || ln -s liblis.so.0.0 /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/omc/liblis.so.0
! test -f build/lib/omc/liblis.so.0.0 -a ! -f /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/omc/liblis.so || ln -s liblis.so.0.0 /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/omc/liblis.so
Install the project...
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/Compiler/Translation"
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/lib/libz.so.1.2.11
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/lib/libz.so.1
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/lib/libz.so
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/lib/libz.a
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/include/zconf.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/include/zlib.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/share/man/man3/zlib.3
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/share/pkgconfig/zlib.pc
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/zlib"
make -C 3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/minizip/ install
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/minizip"
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/minizip"
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/minizip"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/minizip"
[100%] Built target minizip
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/minizip"
Install the project...
-- A library with LAPACK API found.
-- Lapack Libraries: /usr/lib/libopenblas.so
-- Sundials include:
-- /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/sundials
-- Sundials library for omsi/solver:
-- /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/omsi/..
--  , /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build
CMake Error at solver/CMakeLists.txt:62 (STRING):
  STRING sub-command REGEX, mode REPLACE needs at least 6 arguments total to
  command.

CMake Error at solver/CMakeLists.txt:67 (MESSAGE):
  Could not determine sundials version

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_static/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_static/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/lib/libminizip.a
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/include/minizip.h
-- Up-to-date: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/install/linux/include/miniunz.h
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/zlib/build/linux/minizip"
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator"
make -C OMSimulator config-OMSimulator OMBUILDDIR=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build OMSYSIDENT=OFF "host_short=x86_64-linux-gnu" CC="clang" CXX="clang++" CFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong" CPPFLAGS="-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2" CXXFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong"
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_static"
make[3]: *** Nessun obiettivo specificato e nessun makefile trovato.  Arresto.
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_static"
change to Build_dynamic
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator"
-- CMake version 3.14.5

# config OMSimulator

mkdir -p build/linux
cd build/linux && cmake -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=Linux -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=Linux ../.. -DABI=LINUX64 -DSTD_REGEX=1 -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON -DOMSYSIDENT:BOOL=OFF -DOMTLM:BOOL=ON -DASAN:BOOL=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release  -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build -DHOST_SHORT=x86_64-linux-gnu/omc 
-- Compiling with C flags: -march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-stack-protector -fPIC
-- Libs will be installed in /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/omsi
cmake version is: 3.14.5
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/testsuite/ReferenceFiles"
make[1]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per "all".
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/testsuite/ReferenceFiles"
-- Platform string: linux
-- Using std::regex, the gcc/clang compiler is good enough
-- ABI is: LINUX64
-- Using CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD: 11, CMAKE_CXX_EXTENSIONS: OFF and CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED: ON for setting -std=c++11
-- Boost version: 1.69.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   filesystem
--   system
-- Found Boost
--   Boost_LIBRARIES:    /usr/lib/libboost_filesystem.so/usr/lib/libboost_system.so
--   Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS: /usr/lib
--   Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS: /usr/include
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:125 (find_package):
  Policy CMP0074 is not set: find_package uses <PackageName>_ROOT variables.
  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0074" for policy details.  Use the cmake_policy
  command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

CMake variable FMILibrary_ROOT is set to:

/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/FMIL/install/linux

For compatibility, CMake is ignoring the variable.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Found FMILibrary
--   FMILibrary_ROOT:       /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/FMIL/install/linux
--   FMILibrary_LIBRARY:    /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/FMIL/install/linux/lib/libfmilib.a
--   FMILibrary_LIBRARYDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/FMIL/install/linux/lib
--   FMILibrary_INCLUDEDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/FMIL/install/linux/include
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:130 (find_package):

CMake variable LUALibrary_ROOT is set to:

/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/Lua/install/linux

-- Found LUA
--   LUALibrary_ROOT:       /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/Lua/install/linux
--   LUALibrary_LIBRARY:    /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/Lua/install/linux/liblua.a
--   LUALibrary_LIBRARYDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/Lua/install/linux
--   LUALibrary_INCLUDEDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/Lua/install/linux/include
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:135 (find_package):

CMake variable CVODELibrary_ROOT is set to:

/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/cvode/install/linux

-- Found CVODE
--   CVODELibrary_ROOT:       /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/cvode/install/linux
--   CVODELibrary_LIBRARY:    /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/cvode/install/linux/lib/libsundials_cvode.a
--   CVODELibrary_LIBRARYDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/cvode/install/linux/lib
--   CVODELibrary_INCLUDEDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/cvode/install/linux/include
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:140 (find_package):

CMake variable KINSOLLibrary_ROOT is set to:

/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/kinsol/install/linux

-- Found KINSOL
--   KINSOLLibrary_ROOT:       /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/kinsol/install/linux
--   KINSOLLibrary_LIBRARY:    /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/kinsol/install/linux/lib/libsundials_kinsol.a
--   KINSOLLibrary_LIBRARYDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/kinsol/install/linux/lib
--   KINSOLLibrary_INCLUDEDIR: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/3rdParty/kinsol/install/linux/include
-- Found Python
--   PYTHON_VERSION:      3.7.3
--   PYTHON_LIBRARIES:    /usr/lib/libpython3.7m.so
--   PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIRS: /usr/include/python3.7m
-- OMTLMSimulator enabled.
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator"
make -C OMSimulator OMBUILDDIR=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build "host_short=x86_64-linux-gnu" CC="clang" CC="clang" CXX="clang++" CFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -mtune=znver1 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong" CPPFLAGS="-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2" CXXFLAGS="-march=znver1 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong"
-- A library with LAPACK API found.
-- Lapack Libraries: /usr/lib/libopenblas.so
-- Sundials include:
-- /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/include/omc/c/sundials
-- Sundials library for omsi/solver:
-- /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/omsi/..
--  , /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build
CMake Error at solver/CMakeLists.txt:62 (STRING):
  STRING sub-command REGEX, mode REPLACE needs at least 6 arguments total to
  command.

CMake Error at solver/CMakeLists.txt:67 (MESSAGE):
  Could not determine sundials version

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_dynamic/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_dynamic/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
TLM: ON
CERES: ON
LIBXML2: ON
# make OMSimulator

make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_dynamic"
make[3]: *** Nessun obiettivo specificato e nessun makefile trovato.  Arresto.
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler/SimulationRuntime/OMSI/Build_dynamic"
make[2]: *** [Makefile.omsi.common:39: OMSIBase] Error 2
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler"
make[1]: *** [Makefile:97: omc-bootstrapped] Error 2
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMCompiler"
make: *** [Makefile:10: omc.skip] Error 2
make: *** Attesa per i processi non terminati....
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator"

# make OMTLMSimulator

LINUX64
make -C OMTLMSimulator omtlmlib
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator"
cd 3rdParty; make
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty"
for i in misc/src rtime ; do \
    ( cd $i ; make UP=/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty/.. lib ) \
done
make[5]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty/misc/src"
echo ABI: LINUX64
ABI: LINUX64
make[5]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty/misc/src"
make[5]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty/rtime"
make ./lib/LINUX64/librtime.a 
make[6]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty/rtime"
make[6]: "lib/LINUX64/librtime.a" è aggiornato.
make[6]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty/rtime"
make[5]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty/rtime"
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/3rdParty"
make -C common lib
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
make dir
make[5]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
make[5]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
make SRCTYPE=SRCSRVLIB LINUX64/libTLM_s.a
make[5]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
make[5]: "LINUX64/libTLM_s.a" è aggiornato.
make[5]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
echo ABI: LINUX64
ABI: LINUX64
make dir
make SRCTYPE=SRCCLT LINUX64/libTLM.a
make[5]: "LINUX64/libTLM.a" è aggiornato.
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
make -C common omtlmlib
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
make dir
make SRCTYPE=SRCMSTLIB LINUX64/libomtlmsimulator.so
make[5]: "LINUX64/libomtlmsimulator.so" è aggiornato.
make SRCTYPE=SRCMSTMAIN LINUX64/omtlmsimulator
make[5]: "LINUX64/omtlmsimulator" è aggiornato.
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/common"
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator"
test ! `uname` != Darwin || make -C OMTLMSimulator/FMIWrapper install
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/FMIWrapper"
mkdir -p LINUX64
mkdir -p LINUX64/Plugin
mkdir -p LINUX64/Parameters
mkdir -p LINUX64/Interfaces
mkdir -p LINUX64/Logging
mkdir -p LINUX64/Communication
echo Using std::regex: 1
Using std::regex: 1
make  LINUX64/main.o  LINUX64/Plugin/PluginImplementer.o  LINUX64/Communication/TLMClientComm.o  LINUX64/Communication/TLMCommUtil.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignal.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignalInput.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignalOutput.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface1D.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface3D.o  LINUX64/Parameters/ComponentParameter.o  LINUX64/Logging/TLMErrorLog.o  LINUX64/Plugin/TLMPlugin.o  LINUX64/coordTransform.o  LINUX64/double3.o  LINUX64/double33.o  LINUX64/ErrorLog.o  LINUX64/double33s.o  LINUX64/dsyevq3.o  LINUX64/dsyevv3.o  LINUX64/dsyevc3.o  LINUX64/dsytrd3.o  LINUX64/Bstring.o  LINUX64/tostr.o  LINUX64/nvector_serial.o  LINUX64/sundials_math.o  LINUX64/sundials_nvector.o  LINUX64/sundials_direct.o  LINUX64/sundials_dense.o  LINUX64/cvode.o  LINUX64/cvode_dense.o  LINUX64/cvode_direct.o  LINUX64/cvode_io.o  LINUX64/ida.o  LINUX64/ida_dense.o  LINUX64/ida_direct.o  LINUX64/ida_io.o
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/FMIWrapper"
make[4]: "LINUX64/main.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Plugin/PluginImplementer.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Communication/TLMClientComm.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Communication/TLMCommUtil.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignal.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignalInput.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignalOutput.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface1D.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface3D.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Parameters/ComponentParameter.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Logging/TLMErrorLog.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Plugin/TLMPlugin.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/coordTransform.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/double3.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/double33.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/ErrorLog.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/double33s.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/dsyevq3.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/dsyevv3.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/dsyevc3.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/dsytrd3.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/Bstring.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/tostr.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/nvector_serial.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/sundials_math.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/sundials_nvector.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/sundials_direct.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/sundials_dense.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/cvode.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/cvode_dense.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/cvode_direct.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/cvode_io.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/ida.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/ida_dense.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/ida_direct.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: "LINUX64/ida_io.o" è aggiornato.
make[4]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/FMIWrapper"
clang++ -march=znver1 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -std=c++11 -fPIC -pipe -O2 -frtti -Wall -Wextra -fexceptions -DUNICODE -DINTERFACE_TYPES  LINUX64/main.o  LINUX64/Plugin/PluginImplementer.o  LINUX64/Communication/TLMClientComm.o  LINUX64/Communication/TLMCommUtil.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignal.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignalInput.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterfaceSignalOutput.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface1D.o  LINUX64/Interfaces/TLMInterface3D.o  LINUX64/Parameters/ComponentParameter.o  LINUX64/Logging/TLMErrorLog.o  LINUX64/Plugin/TLMPlugin.o  LINUX64/coordTransform.o  LINUX64/double3.o  LINUX64/double33.o  LINUX64/ErrorLog.o  LINUX64/double33s.o  LINUX64/dsyevq3.o  LINUX64/dsyevv3.o  LINUX64/dsyevc3.o  LINUX64/dsytrd3.o  LINUX64/Bstring.o  LINUX64/tostr.o  LINUX64/nvector_serial.o  LINUX64/sundials_math.o  LINUX64/sundials_nvector.o  LINUX64/sundials_direct.o  LINUX64/sundials_dense.o  LINUX64/cvode.o  LINUX64/cvode_dense.o  LINUX64/cvode_direct.o  LINUX64/cvode_io.o  LINUX64/ida.o  LINUX64/ida_dense.o  LINUX64/ida_direct.o  LINUX64/ida_io.o -o LINUX64/FMIWrapper -L../../3rdParty/FMIL/install/linux/lib -lfmilib -ldl
cp LINUX64/FMIWrapper ../bin/
cp StartTLMFmiWrapper* ../bin/
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/OMTLMSimulator/FMIWrapper"
test ! ".so" != ".dll" || cp OMTLMSimulator/bin/libomtlmsimulator.so /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc
test ! "Linux" = Darwin || (install_name_tool -id "@rpath/libomtlmsimulator.so" /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/libomtlmsimulator.so)
test ! ".so" = ".dll" || cp OMTLMSimulator/bin/libomtlmsimulator.so /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/bin/
test ! `uname` != Darwin || cp OMTLMSimulator/bin/FMIWrapper /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/bin/
test ! `uname` != Darwin || cp OMTLMSimulator/bin/StartTLMFmiWrapper /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/build/bin/
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator"
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator"

# make OMSimulatorCore

make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux"
/usr/bin/cmake -S/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator -B/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux --check-build-system CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake 0
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/CMakeFiles /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/CMakeFiles/progress.marks
make -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 all
make[4]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux"
make -f src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib_static.dir/build.make src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib_static.dir/depend
make -f src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib.dir/build.make src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib.dir/depend
make[5]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux"
cd /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/src/OMSimulatorLib /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLib /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[5]: ingresso nella directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux"
cd /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/src/OMSimulatorLib /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLib /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib_static.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[5]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux"
make -f src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib.dir/build.make src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib.dir/build
make[5]: uscita dalla directory "/tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux"
make -f src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib_static.dir/build.make src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib_static.dir/build
make[5]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per "src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib.dir/build".
make[5]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per "src/OMSimulatorLib/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLib_static.dir/build".
[ 49%] Built target OMSimulatorLib
make -f src/OMSimulatorLua/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLua.dir/build.make src/OMSimulatorLua/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLua.dir/depend
[ 97%] Built target OMSimulatorLib_static
cd /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/src/OMSimulatorLua /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLua /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulatorLua/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLua.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make -f src/OMSimulator/CMakeFiles/OMSimulator.dir/build.make src/OMSimulator/CMakeFiles/OMSimulator.dir/depend
cd /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/src/OMSimulator /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulator /tmp/openmodelica-git/src/openmodelica-git/OMSimulator/build/linux/src/OMSimulator/CMakeFiles/OMSimulator.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make -f src/OMSimulator/CMakeFiles/OMSimulator.dir/build.make src/OMSimulator/CMakeFiles/OMSimulator.dir/build
make -f src/OMSimulatorLua/CMakeFiles/OMSimulatorLua.dir/build.make src/OMSimulatorLua/CMakeFiles/OMSimulato

Good Morning,
sorry to bother, I've installed OpenModelica from GIT using the instructions given here GIT Readme. However from a few weeks ago make exits with errors as

Code:

clang++ -c -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-parameter -g -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WEBKITWIDGETS_LIB -DQT_WEBKIT_LIB -DQT_SVG_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_XMLPATTERNS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_CONCURRENT_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../../../build/include/omc/scripting-API -I../../../build/include/omplot -I../../../build/include/omplot/qwt -I../../../build/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/omc/antlr3 -I../../../build/include/omc/c -I../../qjson-0.8.1/build/include -I../../../build/include -I../../qjson/build/include -I../../../build/include/omc/scripting-API -I../../../build/include/omc/c/util -I../../../build/include/omc/fmil -isystem /usr/include/qt -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtWebKitWidgets -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtWebKit -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtSvg -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtOpenGL -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtPrintSupport -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtXmlPatterns -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtXml -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtConcurrent -isystem /usr/include/qt/QtCore -I../generatedfiles/moc -isystem /usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/lib/qt/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o OMCProxy.o OMC/OMCProxy.cpp

OMC/OMCProxy.cpp:1686:56: error: too many arguments to function call, expected single argument 'class_', have 2 arguments
  QString result = mpOMCInterface->listFile(className, nestedClasses);
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../../build/include/omc/scripting-API/OpenModelicaScriptingAPIQt.h:273:3: note: 'listFile' declared here
  QString listFile(QString class_);
  ^
OMC/OMCProxy.cpp:1896:33: error: no member named 'updateConnectionNames' in 'OMCInterface'
  bool result = mpOMCInterface->updateConnectionNames(className, from, to, fromNew, toNew);

I can't understand what I did wrong. Any suggestions?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » ElMastro
You are here: