Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » casella

Would you mind opening a ticket on https://github.com/OpenModelica/OpenMod … new/choose with your requirements? This forum is only for discussion and helping people.

Thanks!

Jun-16-20 17:50:20
Fluid library re-simulate does not recognize changed parameters
Category: Developer

The problem was fixed, the fix will be available in the forthcoming 1.16.0 release

Jun-08-20 14:50:06
Fluid library re-simulate does not recognize changed parameters
Category: Developer

Any solution that fulfills my three requirements is good for me current/smile

My original requirement, which I guess caused what you (rightfully) consider a regression, was that I found it totally weird, and quite annoying, that every time I selected a new class on the Libraries browser or by selecting a different tab, the documentation "lagged behind" and I needed to resync it separately.

However, I think there is a way to second everybody's requirement. We shouldn't make the documentation windows always in synch with the main tabbed windows where the model code or diagram is shown. Rather, we should make sure that every time we

• select a new model in the libraries window

• select a new tab

• right-click on an instance of a model in a diagram and select "Show documentation"

the diagram view is updated accordingly.

Adeel, is this easily implemented?

We are striving to achieve full coverage of all open source Modelica libraries with OMC, but we are not there yet. This is the main goal of release 2.0.0, which will come a the end of this year/beginning of 2020.

You can check the coverage of many open-source libraries with the current development version of OMC from this link: https://libraries.openmodelica.org/branches/master/; this is what you get with the latest nightly build.

A summary of the coverage with the development version and with past versions is available here: https://libraries.openmodelica.org/branches/master/.

You can monitor the progress from those links.

Two further remarks

1. I would have liked to use parameters with fixed = false and initial equations, but due to some OMC bug this didn't work, so I used plain variables for my example.

2. Even if you do so, OMC will recognise that these variables are not time-varying, and move their computation to the initialization section automatically

I don't know the details of your problem, so I don't know what you need that inverse for. Assuming you really need to see the individual values of that matrix, I guess you can solve the problem by equations. Something along these lines

model ComplexInverse
  constant Complex j = Complex(0,1);
  Complex A[2,2] = {{1.0+0*j, 1.0+j}, {0.0 + 0*j, 1.0 + 0*j}};
  Complex I[2,2];
  Complex invA[2,2];
equation
  I = identity(2)*Complex(1.0,0.0);
  A*invA = I;
end ComplexInverse;

• Index
  • » Users
  • » casella