Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Re-simulate latest nightly build

Re-simulate latest nightly build

With the latest nightly build I cannot re-simulate with changed parameters.
If I change the parameters and re-simulate the changes do not appear in the simulation. I checked for some of the examples in the Fluid library as well as in ThermoPower,
For example:
ThermoPower.Test.GasComponents
Fluid.Exaples.Tanks.EmptyTanks

Lets say I want to change the height of tank1 in Fluid.Exaples.Tanks.EmptyTanks from 1.1 m to 1.2 m. This cannot be done in the nightly build I have.
In simple examples, lets say a small RC network, I can make changes and re-simulate. Since it works there I do not think I have some wrong settings when I compile or simulate.

I have an older version of OM installed on a different PC where it still works and I am also sure it worked with version 1.15 which I had installed till yesterday.

Could somebody check if they have the same issue with the latest nightly build? Is this a bug?
I downloaded nightly build yesterday.

Edited by: ToMaK - Jun-05-20 14:48:34

Re: Re-simulate latest nightly build

I just installed the latest Nightly Build and still have the same problem.
Is this just a problem on my system?

And now I replaced it with version 1.14.1 and the problem does not occur anymore.
I believe there has to be an issue with the newer versions of the nightly builds of 1.16.0

The problem was fixed, the fix will be available in the forthcoming 1.16.0 release

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: