Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » michael

Dec-21-16 15:28:43
How to use CombiTable1D

Hello,

i do not understand how to use the CombiTable1D.
With the following code the output is allways equal to the input.
What is wrong?

class table
  parameter Real u = 2.0;
  Real y;
Modelica.Blocks.Tables.CombiTable1D combiTable1D2(columns = 1:1, smoothness = Modelica.Blocks.Types.Smoothness.LinearSegments, table = [0, 0; 1, 1; 2, 4; 4, 16], tableOnFile = false);

equation
  combiTable1D2.u[1] = u;
  combiTable1D2.y[1] = y;

annotation(uses(Modelica(version = "3.2.2")));end table;

Dec-09-16 11:48:29
Where to find the Modelica Requirement Library

I have read about a library "Modelica Requirement Library" which should be a implementation available for OpenModelica. Where can I find this library and test it?

Beste regrards,
Michael

Nov-26-15 16:21:43
pre-optimization module clockPartitioning (simulation) failed.

I try to compile own BLDC class an get the error: pre-optimization module clockPartitioning (simulation) failed.

The .mo file is attached.

Thank you for help,
Michael

BLDC.mo

Hello,

I have some news for my problem.

I think that that my virus scanner blocks the execution of a bat-file generated by OpenModelica and moves it away.
The name for the file is:
make10676-2.bat.

But I don't know where it is generated so that I can adapt the virus scanner to allow the execution.
Can you  tell where I can find this bat-file?

Best regards,
Michael

Now I cleared my whole PATH and set it to C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin;C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0

No result.

I want to "debug" the makefile. Do you have an idea whats the best way to do it?
I don't know which path coudn't resolved. Is there anything to make the output more informativ?
The *.c and *.o files are there, so the next step woud be linking.
Do you know how I can get the path of the called shell and the called mingw?

Beste regards and thanks fpr your support,
Michael

Here the actual output:
C:\Users\esser>echo %PATH%
C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin;C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\libexec\
gcc\mingw32\4.4.0;;

C:\Users\esser>mingw32-make
mingw32-make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

C:\Users\esser>cd C:\Users\esser\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenModelica\OMEdit

C:\Users\esser\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenModelica\OMEdit>mingw32-make -f Modelica.E
lectrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//
include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Elect
rical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o Model
ica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_function
s.c
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMa
chines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o] Error 1

C:\Users\esser\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenModelica\OMEdit>gc
Der Befehl "gc" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.

C:\Users\esser\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenModelica\OMEdit>gcc
gcc: no input files

Sorry. Here is the output:

C:\Users\esser\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenModelica\OMEdit>"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Night
ly\\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asynchr
onousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//
include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Elect
rical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o Model
ica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_function
s.c
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMa

Here is the command and output

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\bin>"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\\MinGW\bin\mingw32-
make.exe" -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines
.AIMC_DOL.makefile
mingw32-make: Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachine
s.AIMC_DOL.makefile: No such file or directory
mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.
AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile'.  Stop.

And to check mingw ist running:
C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\bin>mingw32-make
mingw32-make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Here is the output:

"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.c
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o] Error 1
Compilation process exited with code 2

This files are created:

Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.libs
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_02nls.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_03lsy.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_04set.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_05evt.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_06inz.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_07dly.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_08bnd.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_09alg.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_10asr.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_11mix.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_11mix.h
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_12jac.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_12jac.h
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_13opt.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_13opt.h
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_14lnz.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.h
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_info.xml
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_init.xml
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_literals.h
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_model.h
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.c
Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.o

MinGW exists in
C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin

Now I have set "Number of processors" 1:

It didn't work.

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\bin\omc.exe +n=1 script.
mos
true
""

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM @echo off

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM Clear all environment variables that may interfe
re during compile and link phases.

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set C_INCLUDE_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set LIBRARY_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set OLD_PATH=C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\bin;C:/Ope
nModelica1.9.1Nightly/\lib;C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\mingw\bin;C:/OpenModelic
a1.9.1Nightly/\mingw\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;C:\RailsInstaller\Git\cmd;C:\Rai
lsInstaller\Ruby1.9.3\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbe
m;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C
:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2;D:\Programme\CMake 2.8\bin;D:\Programme\doxygen\b
in;D:\Python27;C:\TwinCAT\Common32;C:\TwinCAT\Common64;D:\TwinCAT\Common32;D:\Tw
inCAT\Common64;D:\WindRiver\utilities-1.0\x86-win32\bin;C:\Program Files\Tortois
eGit\bin;D:\Programme\LTC\LTspiceIV;D:\Programme\glib-dev_2.20;D:\Programme\gett
ext-runtime-dev\bin;D:\Programme\Python27;D:\Programme\GTK2-Runtime\bin;D:\Progr
amme\glib_2.20\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;D:\Prog
ramme\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)
\LLVM\bin;D:\Programme\jruby-1.7.0.preview1\bin;D:\Programme\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bi
n;D:\Programme\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin;D:\Programme\Imperas\bin\Windows32

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set MINGW="C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinGW

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set ADDITIONAL_ARGS=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM If OMDEV is set, use MinGW from there instead of
OPENMODELICAHOME

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM It is not certain that release OMC is installed

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>if not a == a set MINGW=\tools\MinGW

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo OPENMODELICAHOME = "C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nig
htly\" >> Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AI
MC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo MINGW = "C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinG
W >>Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL
.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set CURRENT_DIR="C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>cd /D ""C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinGW\bin"  1>
>"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"\Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asynchronou
sInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin>set PATH=C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW
\bin;C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin\..\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;  1>>"C
:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"\Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousIn
ductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin>cd /D ""C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly""  1>>
"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"\Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asynchronous
InductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo PATH = C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bi
n;C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin\..\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;  >>Modeli
ca.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo CD = C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly >>Modelica
.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>if /I "gcc" == "msvc" (goto :MSVC )  else (goto :MIN
GW )

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo "MINGW"

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>if "parallel" == "parallel" set ADDITIONAL_ARGS=-j4

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinGW\bin\mingw32-mak
e -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DO
L.makefile -j4  1>>Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMa
chines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>goto :Final

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set RESULT=2

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set PATH=C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\bin;C:/OpenMod
elica1.9.1Nightly/\lib;C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\mingw\bin;C:/OpenModelica1.9
.1Nightly/\mingw\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;C:\RailsInstaller\Git\cmd;C:\RailsIn
staller\Ruby1.9.3\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:
\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Pr
ogram Files (x86)\Calibre2;D:\Programme\CMake 2.8\bin;D:\Programme\doxygen\bin;D
:\Python27;C:\TwinCAT\Common32;C:\TwinCAT\Common64;D:\TwinCAT\Common32;D:\TwinCA
T\Common64;D:\WindRiver\utilities-1.0\x86-win32\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit
\bin;D:\Programme\LTC\LTspiceIV;D:\Programme\glib-dev_2.20;D:\Programme\gettext-
runtime-dev\bin;D:\Programme\Python27;D:\Programme\GTK2-Runtime\bin;D:\Programme
\glib_2.20\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;D:\Programm
e\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\LLV
M\bin;D:\Programme\jruby-1.7.0.preview1\bin;D:\Programme\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin;D:
\Programme\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin;D:\Programme\Imperas\bin\Windows32

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set OLD_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>exit 2
record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "",
    simulationOptions = "startTime = 0.0, stopTime = 1.5, numberOfIntervals = 15
00, tolerance = 1e-006, method = 'dassl', fileNamePrefix = 'Modelica.Electrical.
Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL', options = '', outputF
ormat = 'mat', variableFilter = '.*', cflags = '', simflags = ''",
    messages = "Failed to build model: Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asy
nchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL",
    timeFrontend = 0.0,
    timeBackend = 0.0,
    timeSimCode = 0.0,
    timeTemplates = 0.0,
    timeCompile = 0.0,
    timeSimulation = 0.0,
    timeTotal = 0.0
end SimulationResult;
"[C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Electrical/Machines.m
o:12944:7-12949:42:writable] Error: Variable aimc.statorCoreParameters: Duplicat
e modification of element final  = (typed)3 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 3
and  = (typed)3 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 3 on component m.
[C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Electrical/Machines.mo
:12944:7-12949:42:writable] Error: Variable aimc.statorCoreParameters: Duplicate
modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value
: 100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricPote
ntial", unit = "V"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component VRef.
[C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Electrical/Machines.mo
:12944:7-12949:42:writable] Error: Variable aimc.statorCoreParameters: Duplicate
modification of element final  = (typed)3 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 3
Error: Duplicate modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer,
C_CONST), value: 100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity
= "ElectricPotential", unit = "V"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component VRef.
:12950:7-12952:42:writable] Error: Variable aimc.strayLoadParameters: Duplicate
modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value:
100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricCurre
nt", unit = "A"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component IRef.
Error: Duplicate modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer,
= "ElectricCurrent", unit = "A"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component IRef.
Error: Fehler beim Bauen des Simulators. Build log: gcc   -falign-functions -mss
e2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMOD
ELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asyn
chronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Async
hronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.c
s.c
rical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.o Modelic
a.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.c
rical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o Modelica.
Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.c
chines.AIMC_DOL_records.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
chines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o] Error 1
chines.AIMC_DOL.o] Error 1
"

I can't see anything wrong.

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\bin\omc.exe script.mos
true
""

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM @echo off

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM Clear all environment variables that may interfe
re during compile and link phases.

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set C_INCLUDE_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set LIBRARY_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set OLD_PATH=C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\bin;C:/Ope
nModelica1.9.1Nightly/\lib;C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\mingw\bin;C:/OpenModelic
a1.9.1Nightly/\mingw\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;C:\RailsInstaller\Git\cmd;C:\Rai
lsInstaller\Ruby1.9.3\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbe
m;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C
:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2;D:\Programme\CMake 2.8\bin;D:\Programme\doxygen\b
in;D:\Python27;C:\TwinCAT\Common32;C:\TwinCAT\Common64;D:\TwinCAT\Common32;D:\Tw
inCAT\Common64;D:\WindRiver\utilities-1.0\x86-win32\bin;C:\Program Files\Tortois
eGit\bin;D:\Programme\LTC\LTspiceIV;D:\Programme\glib-dev_2.20;D:\Programme\gett
ext-runtime-dev\bin;D:\Programme\Python27;D:\Programme\GTK2-Runtime\bin;D:\Progr
amme\glib_2.20\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;D:\Prog
ramme\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)
\LLVM\bin;D:\Programme\jruby-1.7.0.preview1\bin;D:\Programme\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bi
n;D:\Programme\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin;D:\Programme\Imperas\bin\Windows32

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set MINGW="C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinGW

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set ADDITIONAL_ARGS=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM If OMDEV is set, use MinGW from there instead of
OPENMODELICAHOME

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM It is not certain that release OMC is installed

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>if not a == a set MINGW=\tools\MinGW

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo OPENMODELICAHOME = "C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nig
htly\" >> Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AI
MC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo MINGW = "C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinG
W >>Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL
.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set CURRENT_DIR="C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>cd /D ""C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinGW\bin"  1>
>"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"\Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asynchronou
sInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin>set PATH=C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW
\bin;C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin\..\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;  1>>"C
:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"\Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousIn
ductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin>cd /D ""C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly""  1>>
"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly"\Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asynchronous
InductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo PATH = C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bi
n;C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\MinGW\bin\..\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;  >>Modeli
ca.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo CD = C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly >>Modelica
.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>if /I "gcc" == "msvc" (goto :MSVC )  else (goto :MIN
GW )

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>REM echo "MINGW"

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>if "parallel" == "parallel" set ADDITIONAL_ARGS=-j4

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\"\MinGW\bin\mingw32-mak
e -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DO
L.makefile -j4  1>>Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMa
chines.AIMC_DOL.log 2>&1

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>goto :Final

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set RESULT=2

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set PATH=C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\bin;C:/OpenMod
elica1.9.1Nightly/\lib;C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/\mingw\bin;C:/OpenModelica1.9
.1Nightly/\mingw\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\;C:\RailsInstaller\Git\cmd;C:\RailsIn
staller\Ruby1.9.3\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:
\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Pr
ogram Files (x86)\Calibre2;D:\Programme\CMake 2.8\bin;D:\Programme\doxygen\bin;D
:\Python27;C:\TwinCAT\Common32;C:\TwinCAT\Common64;D:\TwinCAT\Common32;D:\TwinCA
T\Common64;D:\WindRiver\utilities-1.0\x86-win32\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit
\bin;D:\Programme\LTC\LTspiceIV;D:\Programme\glib-dev_2.20;D:\Programme\gettext-
runtime-dev\bin;D:\Programme\Python27;D:\Programme\GTK2-Runtime\bin;D:\Programme
\glib_2.20\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;D:\Programm
e\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\LLV
M\bin;D:\Programme\jruby-1.7.0.preview1\bin;D:\Programme\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin;D:
\Programme\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin;D:\Programme\Imperas\bin\Windows32

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>set OLD_PATH=

C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly>exit 2
record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "",
    simulationOptions = "startTime = 0.0, stopTime = 1.5, numberOfIntervals = 15
00, tolerance = 1e-006, method = 'dassl', fileNamePrefix = 'Modelica.Electrical.
Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL', options = '', outputF
ormat = 'mat', variableFilter = '.*', cflags = '', simflags = ''",
    messages = "Failed to build model: Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asy
nchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL",
    timeFrontend = 0.0,
    timeBackend = 0.0,
    timeSimCode = 0.0,
    timeTemplates = 0.0,
    timeCompile = 0.0,
    timeSimulation = 0.0,
    timeTotal = 0.0
end SimulationResult;
"[C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Electrical/Machines.m
o:12944:7-12949:42:writable] Error: Variable aimc.statorCoreParameters: Duplicat
e modification of element final  = (typed)3 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 3
modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value
: 100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricPote
ntial", unit = "V"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component VRef.
modification of element final  = (typed)3 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 3
= "ElectricPotential", unit = "V"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component VRef.
:12950:7-12952:42:writable] Error: Variable aimc.strayLoadParameters: Duplicate
modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value:
100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricCurre
nt", unit = "A"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component IRef.
= "ElectricCurrent", unit = "A"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component IRef.
Error: Fehler beim Bauen des Simulators. Build log: gcc   -falign-functions -mss
e2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMOD
ELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Asyn
chronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.Async
hronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.c
s.c
rical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.o Modelic
a.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.c
rical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o Modelica.
Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.c
chines.AIMC_DOL_records.o] Error 1
chines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o] Error 1
chines.AIMC_DOL.o] Error 1
"

No MinGW is not on my path:
C:\RailsInstaller\Git\cmd;C:\RailsInstaller\Ruby1.9.3\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;
C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2;D:\Programme\CMake 2.8\bin;D:\Programme\doxygen\bin;
D:\Python27;C:\TwinCAT\Common32;C:\TwinCAT\Common64;D:\TwinCAT\Common32;D:\TwinCAT\Common64;D:\WindRiver\utilities-1.0\x86-win32\bin;
C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin;D:\Programme\LTC\LTspiceIV;D:\Programme\glib-dev_2.20;
D:\Programme\gettext-runtime-dev\bin;D:\Programme\Python27;D:\Programme\GTK2-Runtime\bin;
D:\Programme\glib_2.20\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;
D:\Programme\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin;
C:\Program Files (x86)\LLVM\bin;D:\Programme\jruby-1.7.0.preview1\bin;
D:\Programme\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin;D:\Programme\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin;D:\Programme\Imperas\bin\Windows32

But I have
C:\MinGW\...
and
D:\MinGW64\...

It's the same:
"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly\\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" -j4 -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.c
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.c
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.c
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Nightly//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.c
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o] Error 1

Now I get:
"C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" -j4 -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2//include/omc/c" -I.  -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.c
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2//include/omc/c" -I.  -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.c
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2//include/omc/c" -I.  -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.c
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2//include/omc/c" -I.  -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.c
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_records.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_01exo.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL_functions.o] Error 1

Yes:
"C:\OMDev\tools\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" -j4 -f Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL.makefile

C:\OMDEv\... doesn't exist. How can I get it?

With

Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL

Ok, but how can I see the results.
The variable Browser is empty:-(

Hello,

I wnat to simulate the AIMC_DOL-example and I got the following messages:

[:0:0-0:0] Error: Duplicate modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricCurrent", unit = "A"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component IRef.
[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Electrical\Machines.mo:13317:7-13319:41] Error: Variable aimc.strayLoadParameters: Duplicate modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricCurrent", unit = "A"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component IRef.
[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Electrical\Machines.mo:13311:7-13316:41] Error: Variable aimc.statorCoreParameters: Duplicate modification of element final  = (typed)3 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 3 and  = (typed)3 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 3 on component m.
[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Electrical\Machines.mo:13311:7-13316:41] Error: Variable aimc.statorCoreParameters: Duplicate modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricPotential", unit = "V"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component VRef.
[:0:0-0:0] Error: Duplicate modification of element  {start  = (typed)100 DAE.PROP(Integer, C_CONST), value: 100}  and  = (typed)100.0 DAE.PROP(Real(min = 1e-060, quantity = "ElectricPotential", unit = "V"), C_CONST), value: 100.0 on component VRef.

What can I do?

Beste regards,
Michael

Aug-13-13 14:00:13
I have a translation error with an OpenModelica-Example

When starting the simulation i get the following error:
Translation    12:50:01        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc" -I. -L"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Electrical"   -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCMachines.DCEE_Start.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCMachines.DCEE_Start.c
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCMachines.DCEE_Start.o] Error 1

What's wrong?
I have tried to deinstall and install OpenMOdelica but it didn't work.

Best regards:

Jan-10-13 16:31:11
On start simulation I get error message "Error building simulation"

When I start the simulation I get the error message "Error building simulation"

Here's the output without REM's:
Translation    14:06:36        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: MINGW = "D:\OpenModelica1.9.0\"\MinGW
PATH = D:\OpenModelica1.9.0\MinGW\bin;D:\OpenModelica1.9.0\MinGW\bin\..\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\; 
CD = C:\Users\esser\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenModelica\OMEdit
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -I"D:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc" -I. -L"D:/OpenModelica1.9.0/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Electrical"   -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCEE_Start.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCEE_Start.c
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCEE_Start.o] Error 1

What can I do? Any suggestions?

Regards, Michael

Jan-10-13 16:26:18
Enter a brief description of your topic

Translation    14:06:36        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: MINGW = "D:\OpenModelica1.9.0\"\MinGW
PATH = D:\OpenModelica1.9.0\MinGW\bin;D:\OpenModelica1.9.0\MinGW\bin\..\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\; 
CD = C:\Users\esser\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenModelica\OMEdit
gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -I"D:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc" -I. -L"D:/OpenModelica1.9.0/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Electrical"   -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCEE_Start.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCEE_Start.c
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCEE_Start.o] Error 1

Jul-06-12 22:51:53
Errer, when I try to use ComplexMath.Feddback

Hello all,
I want to connect a ComplexInput with a ComplexMath,Feedback. When I do it I get the error:
Failed to elaborate expression: u1 - u2

What can I do?

Best regards,
Michael

Apr-11-12 11:50:12
Can't simulate example AIMC_DOL

WIth OpenModelica 1.8.1 (r11643) I can't simulate the machine example AIMC_DOL.
The simulation starts with compiling and running. All with default values.
StopTime = 1.5 s. In the plooting view only the values until 0.003s are shown.

What's wrong?
(The example DCEE_Start works fine)

Best regards, Michael

Apr-03-12 23:24:03
Modelica for a RTOS
Category: Programming

Hi all,

I want to use Modelica models in a real time environment. When I generate the fmu interface there will be the Windows-DLL too. Which possibilities are there to generate this lib for a real time environment?

Beste regards,
Michael

Apr-03-12 15:38:58
FMI export error: "too few arguments to function 'initialization'"

The revision I use is OMEdit 1.8.1 (r11291)

Apr-03-12 12:55:42
FMI export error: "too few arguments to function 'initialization'"

Hi all,

I want to export the FMI of a OpenModelica-Example. It is possible for me to run the simulation of the example with out any error.
When I try to export the model I get the error "../fmu_model_interface.c:559: to few arguments to function 'initialization'.

What ist the problem?
Is there any other way to generate the FMI with command line tools or the shell? I didn't find anything in the docs and helps.

Thanks, for help

Michael

Mar-11-12 15:08:09
Need for running example for requirements verification with ModelicaML

Hi all,

I try to implement some of the requirement verification ideas of "Virtual Verification of System Design against System Requirements" and "Automated Requirements Verification Model Composition in ModelicaML". But I stuck at the point to run the helper "Generate Design Verification Models" with the following message:

Generation of Verification Models for 'TankSystemSimulation 1'
Number of created models: 0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Log for the combination:
   - Scenario 'TwoTanksExample::Scenarios::VerificationScenario1'
   - System Model 'TwoTanksExample::Simulations::TankSystemSimulation 1'

DISCARDED(03): The combination
   - Test Scneario: 'TwoTanksExample::Scenarios::VerificationScenario1'
   - System Model: 'TwoTanksExample::Simulations::TankSystemSimulation 1'
is discarded because none of the scenario providers is used to stimulate the model.

Is there any running example which shows the ideas of system requirements verification?
Or ist there any more detailed help?

Best regards,
Michael

Mar-09-12 00:02:42
Can't edit Requirement::specifiesType in ModelicaML

Hello all,

I try to follow the ModelicaML - Tutorial, Virtual Verification of System Design against System Requirements from Wladimir Schamai.

At a point I want to link the Requirement::specifiesType with the Tank.
I try this in the "Profile"- field of the selected requirement. But all editing is disabled.
And I don't know how to change to edit mode.

Please help.

Hi,

I'm new to OpenModelica and want at first to rebuild the AIMC_DOL example.
If I connect the idealClosingSwitch with the booleanStep I get the message:
Error: Unmatched dimension in equation connect(booleanstep1.y, idealclosingswitch1.control)
Error: Error occured while flattening model ac_simple

If I try to change booleanstep1 to an array "booleanstep1[m]" in text view, switch then to diagram view the array is rejected back to booleanstep1.

Whats wrong?
How can I edit multiphase diagrams with OpenModelica?

Any Help would be great.

Michael

• Index
  • » Users
  • » michael
You are here: