Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ModelicaML - example for requiremnets verification

ModelicaML - example for requiremnets verification

Hi all,

I try to implement some of the requirement verification ideas of "Virtual Verification of System Design against System Requirements" and "Automated Requirements Verification Model Composition in ModelicaML". But I stuck at the point to run the helper "Generate Design Verification Models" with the following message:

Generation of Verification Models for 'TankSystemSimulation 1'
Number of created models: 0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Log for the combination:
   - Scenario 'TwoTanksExample::Scenarios::VerificationScenario1'
   - System Model 'TwoTanksExample::Simulations::TankSystemSimulation 1'

DISCARDED(03): The combination
   - Test Scneario: 'TwoTanksExample::Scenarios::VerificationScenario1'
   - System Model: 'TwoTanksExample::Simulations::TankSystemSimulation 1'
is discarded because none of the scenario providers is used to stimulate the model.

Is there any running example which shows the ideas of system requirements verification?
Or ist there any more detailed help?

Best regards,
Michael

Edited by: michael - Mar-11-12 15:09:34

Re: ModelicaML - example for requiremnets verification

Hi Michael,

this feature is very fresh and there is no detailed documentation yet. I will try to upload a running example in the next few days. 
Essentially what you need to do is to formalize requirements (i.e. model the violation monitors), and create value bindings (clients are requirement attributes and providers are attributes from the system model). Then create scenarios and define which requirements can be verified using these scenario (i.e. set a "usedToVerify" dependencies from scenarios to requirements). Then define value bindings between scenarios and system model (clients are typically system model attributes, providers are scenario attributes) in order to indicate that this scenario can stimulate the system model. By clicking on the system model you can then let generate verification models (i.e. combinations of scenarios and requirements) for the selected system model. All the required bindings are inferred automatically and you can now generate Modelica code and simulate the verification models in order to see if any of the requirements are violated.

Wladimir

Re: ModelicaML - example for requiremnets verification

Hi,

I created examples for requirements formalization and Value Bindings:
http://www.ida.liu.se/~pelab/modelica/O … eBindings/
For generating verification models click on the SystemEnvironment class...

Wladimir

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: