Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Error building simulator

Error building simulator

When starting the simulation i get the following error:
Translation    12:50:01        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: gcc   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc" -I. -L"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Electrical"   -c -o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCMachines.DCEE_Start.o Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCMachines.DCEE_Start.c
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.DCMachines.DCEE_Start.o] Error 1

What's wrong?
I have tried to deinstall and install OpenMOdelica but it didn't work.

Best regards:

Re: Error building simulator

Hi!

I think I have the error:
Translation    13:40:22        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Build log: /usr/bin/gcc-4.2   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -I"/opt/local/include/omc" -I. -L"/Users/Cesc/Proyectos/Modelica"  -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o RLCircuit.o RLCircuit.c
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2   -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -I"/opt/local/include/omc" -I. -L"/Users/Cesc/Proyectos/Modelica"  -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o RLCircuit_records.o RLCircuit_records.c
/usr/bin/g++-4.2 -I. -o RLCircuit RLCircuit.o RLCircuit_records.o -I"/opt/local/include/omc" -I. -L"/Users/Cesc/Proyectos/Modelica"  -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME -L"/Users/Cesc/Proyectos/Modelica"     -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -L"/opt/local/lib/omc" -Wl,-rpath,'/opt/local/lib/omc' -lSimulationRuntimeC   -ldl -linteractive  -lexpat -L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -arch x86_64  -lintl  -liconv -lgc  -llapack  -lpthread -lf2c
Undefined symbols:
  "_dgesv_", referenced from:
      _solveLapack in libSimulationRuntimeC.a(libSimulationRuntimeC.a.o)
      _solveNewton in libSimulationRuntimeC.a(libSimulationRuntimeC.a.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [omc_main_target] Error 1

I use OMEdit in Mac OS X. I have followed the instruction from the web site about intalling OpenModellica in Mac but I does not work.

Any help?

Cheers!

Which version of OSX are you using?

Mac OS X 10.6.8

Cheers!

Could you create a ticket at https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/newticket and attach the model? I cannot reproduce this on my mac machine. So it is either dependent on OS version, CPU architecture, or on the linker (maybe my model didn't need to link against the LAPACK stuff).

Hi,

I have just created the ticket with the file that reproduces the error.

Greetings!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic