Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » clindquist

I'm afraid you're right...

May-02-11 18:54:09
OMEdit does not show Fluid/Media in ModelicaLibraryWidget

Thank you for the time frame to have Fluid/Media libraries working in OpenModelica. Maybe this information should be added to the roadmap page.

I'm still interested on open/free alternative Fluid-like library(ies) available that do work with OpenModelica, I hope a forum user will eventually help me with that.

May-02-11 14:02:20
OMEdit does not show Fluid/Media in ModelicaLibraryWidget

sjoelund.se wrote:

At the moment I believe most users have their own Fluid libraries that do work with OpenModelica. I'm not a modeler so I don't know if there are free ones out there (that are good enough).

If any user could tell me more about open/free alternative Fluid-like library(ies) available that do work with OpenModelica I would be glad since it's exactly what I need.

sjoelund.se wrote:

We are working on supporting Fluid in the future. It will just take some time since part of the compiler needs to be redesigned in order to handle Modelica.Media. As far as I could tell, jmodelica.org does not support Fluid/Media either. And as far as I know there are no other free compilers that would be close to being able to handle Media either.

Do you know how far in the future will OpenModelica support Fluid/Media libraries? Is it a matter of weeks, months or years? It's not clear in the roadmap page (which seems outdated).

• Index
  • » Users
  • » clindquist
You are here: