Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Status of Modelica.Media and Modelica.Fluid?

Status of Modelica.Media and Modelica.Fluid?

I see from the roadmap that flattening of the Modelica.Media library was set to be achieved by July this year and that the Fluid library should be flattenable by November.

I was wondering how work in these areas was progressing, as I would find it very useful to be able to use models containing these components.

Many thanks for all your work so far - although I am a newcomer to Modelica I am very impressed by the OpenModelica set of tools, particularly OMEdit! (In case it is of interest, I found that the nightly-build version allows you to drag-and-drop custom models into other custom models - effectively circumventing the need to make a custom library.)

Re: Status of Modelica.Media and Modelica.Fluid?

Adrian Pop said he expect Media in November (there were some more problems with redeclare that took longer than expected), Fluid is expected by March.

Thank you very much for letting me know - I shall investigate workarounds for the intervening time.

Does this mean I cannot use Modelica.Fluid in OMEdit until march?

I'm afraid you're right...

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: