Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Modelica_LinearSystems2 (V 2.3) Bode Plot

Modelica_LinearSystems2 (V 2.3) Bode Plot

Relatively new user and trying to do a Bode Plot of transfer functions.  The way to do it seems like the Modelica_LinearSystems2 library but I can't get the examples to work given at https://build.openmodelica.org/Document … bode.html.

The S-domain approach results in: Failed to elaborate expression: 10 * s.

The numerator/demonimator approach (n={#,#}, d={#,#}) seems to work (not give an error on instantiation) but I get a plot errors as:
C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3\Utilities\Plot\Internal.mo
Class MarkerStyle not found in scope Modelica_LinearSystems2.Utilities.Plot.Internal.convertToDymolaMarker.

C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3\Utilities\Plot\Internal.mo
Class LinePattern not found in scope Modelica_LinearSystems2.Utilities.Plot.Internal.convertToDymolaPattern.

If I comment out the plot statments and run the model I get this error:
Ouput screen:
Assertion failed: xml->nEquations == (long) userData[1], file simulation/simulation_info_xml.c, line 236

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Message Browser:
Scripting    15:58:05        0:0-0:0    Failed to open simulation result C:/DOCUME~1/cfd/LOCALS~1/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/newbode_res.mat: No such file or directory

I re-installed last nights build after removing prior version and still had same issues.  I am sure I am not doing something I should be doing but there also may be somthing up with the library?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  The software seems to work otherwise with the standard library but it is my possible use of this library that is my problem.

Regards
Phil

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: