Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Tutorial to implement/run and simulate a complete simple ML model

Tutorial to implement/run and simulate a complete simple ML model

Thanks guys for all the help you're giving me with Eclipse and ModelicaML.  Much appreciated.

I'm actually 'getting there', slowly but surely.

However, I'm still a bit lost about implementation of profiles/primitive/stereotypes?? etc. etc.  I don't yet understand the differences and why after associating a profile with a model one still needs to import more ML data (primitives/stereotypes).

Also, I'm not yet at the position of understanding how one put's in specific detail, for example:

parameter names, values, limits

function code  (Activity diagrams?)

calls to execute functions

If someone can tell me where to learn all of this I'd be grateful.

I'll keep reading and trying, and learning, however, what would be enormously useful, for all us beginners is a tutorial showing ALL the steps to create a simple working model, eg HelloWorld or something similar.

The tutorial would show all the steps from creating the new project to code generation and simulation.

I suppose, in essence, it is Wladimir's ModelicaML: Getting Started, with a few extra steps in the section 2.9 Alternative: Create New ModelicaML Project

Once again, thanks for the support. Much appreciated.

In my case, as an example, starting simple, in the Economic's model I'll have actors - people - who have interactions - eg buy and sell 'energy' - this interaction will be called an energy exchange.  These energy exchanges will need to be stored in the model (array?) and analysed.  The simulation will occur with equations defining the time behaviour of people making energy exchanges of various types.  If I can model this simple model, I'm well on my way to developing a more sophisticated model including money supply, loans, gifting and buying/selling of land, etc.

Love and peace,

Sol

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: