Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ModelicaML and MDT test builds and documentation and queries

ModelicaML and MDT test builds and documentation and queries

I'm attempting to use Eclipse with ModelicaML and MDT, which is a really great concept.

I believe I've followed the install instructions, however cannot find out how to set the profile for new ModelicaML projects.  Can anybody help?

It seems OK to import an example model, and then the environment seems set up correctly, however, if you try to create a NEW ModelicaML model (by creating a Papyrus UML Project) the environment is NOT setup correctly.

I found a document
ModelicaML: Getting Started
Issue 1.1
November 2009
Wladimir Schamai
EADS Innovation Works (Hamburg, Germany)
Linkoping University (Linkoping, Sweden)

However, the screen shots are very different from what's available from current downloads screens!

H E L P

A note, is although the install documentation asks for separate installs of Acceleo and Papyrus, both seem to already be included in the Eclipse Modelling project download.

Also, is there a way we (end users) can obtain access to the latest compiled development code, bug fixes?  Again, I'm certainly not an expert on Subversion, et al.

Love and peace,

Solihin Millin

Edited by: solmil - May-17-10 03:09:43

Re: ModelicaML and MDT test builds and documentation and queries

Hi,

there is a new version of ModelicaML: Getting Started with updated screenshots.
Regarding installation: We are still using the "old" versions of Acceleo and Papyrus. These are not included into the Eclipse MDT project.

Wladimir

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: