Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Output values of model in tabel instead of graph

Output values of model in tabel instead of graph

Hi,

I am working in OMedit, and want to have my output in a table instead of a graph. Is this possible?
I could not find it online, though I am also pretty new in the enviroment so I might have looked over it.

Re: Output values of model in tabel instead of graph

The graph in the plot window of OMEdit is a interactive representation of the result file.
There the results are stored for each interval specified during simulation setup. Is this what you are after?

When simulating a model the result file location will be printed to the output log:

Code:

C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Modelica.Blocks.Examples.Filter/Filter.exe -port=58283 -logFormat=xmltcp -override=startTime=0,stopTime=0.9,stepSize=0.0018,tolerance=1e-06,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Modelica.Blocks.Examples.Filter/Filter_res.mat -w -lv=LOG_STATS -inputPath=C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Modelica.Blocks.Examples.Filter -outputPath=C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Modelica.Blocks.Examples.Filter
The initialization finished successfully without homotopy method.

So for my example above it is in "C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Modelica.Blocks.Examples.Filter/Filter_res.mat".
You can open the OMEdit working directory with Tools->Open Working Directory and then you'll find the result file in the directory named the same as your model.

By default the result file is a *mat file, but you can change it to csv as well. You can change this in the Simulation Setup Output tab under "Output Format".

Re: Output values of model in tabel instead of graph

Yes that is what I mean, thank you!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: