Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Doubts with R3 Robot example of Modelica library

Doubts with R3 Robot example of Modelica library

Hi all,

I'm new to OpenModelica and also to this forum. I'm trying to simulate a 6-axis robot and I've found a good example inside the Modelica library in the following path: Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Systems.RobotR3. I’m working with OpenModelica 1.18 and the MLS 4.0.0 (the newest program and library versions I think).

I have some doubts regarding the mentioned example:

•    I don’t know how to visualize the results of R3 robot (graphs and animation), just as shown in this video at min. 4:06.
•    I don’t know how to reutilize this model. I’ve found a video for this purpose, but I’m failing when trying to “Duplicate”. I have the same problem in all my possible paths.*
•    I've tried to copy the example model and paste it in a New model, but I'm failing when simulating because it's not able to load the parameters. I'm not sure about how to copy and where to define them.*

*I have screenshots of this errors, but I don't know how to upload them as I'm obtaining an error in Attachments.

Thanks in advance,

Jon
jaztiria@lortek.es

Edited by: Aztiria - Dec-16-21 09:15:59
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: