Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Aztiria

Dec-16-21 09:10:41
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Systems.RobotR3

Hi all,

I'm new to OpenModelica and also to this forum. I'm trying to simulate a 6-axis robot and I've found a good example inside the Modelica library in the following path: Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Systems.RobotR3. I’m working with OpenModelica 1.18 and the MLS 4.0.0 (the newest program and library versions I think).

I have some doubts regarding the mentioned example:

•    I don’t know how to visualize the results of R3 robot (graphs and animation), just as shown in this video at min. 4:06.
•    I don’t know how to reutilize this model. I’ve found a video for this purpose, but I’m failing when trying to “Duplicate”. I have the same problem in all my possible paths.*
•    I've tried to copy the example model and paste it in a New model, but I'm failing when simulating because it's not able to load the parameters. I'm not sure about how to copy and where to define them.*

*I have screenshots of this errors, but I don't know how to upload them as I'm obtaining an error in Attachments.

Thanks in advance,

Jon
jaztiria@lortek.es

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Aztiria
You are here: