Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Simulation error when using ExternalMedia in Dymola

Simulation error when using ExternalMedia in Dymola

I am new to Modelica. I have setup ExternalMedia (CoolProp2Modelica) as the steps. But when I ran the test programs. The compiler went wrong with these messages:

msvcprt.lib(locale0_implib.obj) : error LNK2038: “_MSC_VER”No match item: value“1800”is unmatched with “1700”(ExternalMediaLib.lib(externalmedialib.obj) )
ExternalMediaLib.lib(CPState.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > & __cdecl std::endl(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > &)" (_imp?endl@std@@YAAAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@1@AAV21@@Z)
ExternalMediaLib.lib(FluidClass.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > & __cdecl std::endl(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > &)" (_imp?endl@std@@YAAAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@1@AAV21@@Z)

what should do with these? Thank you very much.

Re: Simulation error when using ExternalMedia in Dymola

Hi,
I ran into the same error today. Did you ever find a solution?
It seems to only happen for Dymola 2022 with MSVS2013, all other combinations worked for me.
Thanks for any insights,
I assume this question was also from you?
https://github.com/CoolProp/CoolProp/issues/1350
Matthis

Edited by: matth - Dec-14-21 06:55:33
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: