Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Logik

I am new to Modelica. I have setup ExternalMedia (CoolProp2Modelica) as the steps. But when I ran the test programs. The compiler went wrong with these messages:

msvcprt.lib(locale0_implib.obj) : error LNK2038: “_MSC_VER”No match item: value“1800”is unmatched with “1700”(ExternalMediaLib.lib(externalmedialib.obj) )
ExternalMediaLib.lib(CPState.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > & __cdecl std::endl(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > &)" (_imp?endl@std@@YAAAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@1@AAV21@@Z)
ExternalMediaLib.lib(FluidClass.obj) : error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > & __cdecl std::endl(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > &)" (_imp?endl@std@@YAAAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@1@AAV21@@Z)

what should do with these? Thank you very much.

Thank you very much. I checked and found a case error in the parent package... current/sad

When the simulation time is under 1000s, the FirstOrder blocks in Modelica Library works well. But when the simulation time is large enough, it ran abnormally just like the screenshot. It also appeared in FixedDelay blocks. I have no idea to handle this.
Thank you very much

https://www.openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/5392/mini_1.png

I have made a simple program of Modelica. It can be ran successfully in Openmodelica. But when I ran this in Dymola, the compiler error shows that "Component type specifier Testhome.HPComponents.Motor not found  the class Testhome.HPcomponents.Motor exists, but Modelica is case-sensitive and uses scoping".

What is the reason and how can I fix it? Thank you.

Code:

model HPtest

import Testhome;

Testhome.HPComponents.Motor Motors;
    Testhome.HPComponents.Cop Cops;
    Testhome.HPComponents.Tes Tess;
end HPtest;

When I ran Modelica libraries of Aixlib and  Modelica_Synchronous in Openmodelica, the compiler stopped for error. The error message is "Class Clock not found in scope Modelica_Synchronous.ClockSignals.Interfaces." I googled this error and someone said the reason is that Openmodelica have not supported the Modelica 3.3 feature of synchronous. 
So do I have any setting or solving method? Thank you.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Logik
You are here: