Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

coolprop

coolprop

hi all

I want to start using the coolprop from open modelica but as I import the library of coolprop (I mean the package.mo in the ExternalMedia folder) and simulate one of the examples I got this error:

c:/openmodelica1.9.3/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.4.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lExternalMediaLib

how can I get out of this...

thank U for your time.

Re: coolprop

Hi everybody,

I'm facing the same problem. The examples of External Media are running but when I try to run my model, I get the same error:

c:/openmodelica1.9.7/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.4.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lExternalMediaLib
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make: *** [omc_main_target] Error 1
Compilation process failed. Exited with code 2.

I also get this warning in advance. Does it have anything to do with it?

System_R134_a_functions.c: In function 'omc_Compressor__neu$heatPump$compressor__neu_MediumRefr_setState__ps':
System_R134_a_functions.c:213: warning: passing argument 4 of 'TwoPhaseMedium_setState_ps_C_impl' from incompatible pointer type
C:/OpenModelica1.9.7/lib/omlibrary/ExternalMedia 3.2.1/Resources/Include/externalmedialib.h:146: note: expected 'struct ExternalThermodynamicState *' but argument is of type 'struct Compressor__neu$heatPump$compressor__neu_MediumRefr_ThermodynamicState *'

My model works with R134a of the Modelica library but I would need to simulate some other refrigerants.

I would appreciate to get some help.
Thanks everybody
Kai

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic