Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ModelicaML

ModelicaML

Hello,
I got many weeks ago Papyrus (Version: Mars.3 (4.5.3), Build id: 2015-12-06T05:06:04Z) installed on Linux and also on Windows 7. My objective is to validate SysML models with an open source simulation software like OpenModelica. So I tried to install ModelicaML like in the tutorial "ModelicaML: Getting Started" (Issue 1.8.1, November 20, 2013). I succeeded to install XText (version 2.9.2.v201603040440), Acceleo (version  2.8.0.201102021515) and also MDT (version 0.7.40). I got stuck  in the installation of ModelicaML. Apparently there is no repository for Papyrus Mars. I tried also to get the Kepler version but it didn't work. Is there an update for Papyrus Mars available?

Thank you

Edited by: smyvram - Mar-21-16 12:19:51

Re: ModelicaML

Hi,

unfortunately there is no support for ModelicaML in Eclipse Mars yet.
You can find a Eclipse instance for Windows here: http://www.ida.liu.se/labs/pelab/modeli … caML/temp/

Regards,
Wladimir 

Thank you for your answer Wladimir,
maybe I will install it but I will have to mix up with my already installed eclipse/papyrus version. Is there a future development of ModelicaML intended?

Thank you

Yves

Hi,

mixing will be rather challenging. We are still looing for resources for migrating ModelicaML to the recent version of Eclipse, Papyrus, etc.
It is not clear yet when this may happen.

Hi Wladimir,
I started the precompiled windows version you provided in the link. It starts and I could also import the Two Tank Example. Unfortunately as I I started to validate the model I got a lot of errors mentioning missing stereotypes. (here for example C3 MISSING: ModelicaML stereotype for 'LiquidFlowOut').

https://openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/4976/mini_Validation-Error.png

Yves

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic