Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » smyvram

Mar-22-16 15:37:24
Installation of ModelcaML on Papyrus Mars.3 (4.5.3)

Hi Wladimir,
I started the precompiled windows version you provided in the link. It starts and I could also import the Two Tank Example. Unfortunately as I I started to validate the model I got a lot of errors mentioning missing stereotypes. (here for example C3 MISSING: ModelicaML stereotype for 'LiquidFlowOut').

https://openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/4976/mini_Validation-Error.png

Yves

Mar-22-16 05:52:36

Thank you for your answer Wladimir,
maybe I will install it but I will have to mix up with my already installed eclipse/papyrus version. Is there a future development of ModelicaML intended?

Thank you

Yves

Mar-21-16 12:11:38

Hello,
I got many weeks ago Papyrus (Version: Mars.3 (4.5.3), Build id: 2015-12-06T05:06:04Z) installed on Linux and also on Windows 7. My objective is to validate SysML models with an open source simulation software like OpenModelica. So I tried to install ModelicaML like in the tutorial "ModelicaML: Getting Started" (Issue 1.8.1, November 20, 2013). I succeeded to install XText (version 2.9.2.v201603040440), Acceleo (version  2.8.0.201102021515) and also MDT (version 0.7.40). I got stuck  in the installation of ModelicaML. Apparently there is no repository for Papyrus Mars. I tried also to get the Kepler version but it didn't work. Is there an update for Papyrus Mars available?

Thank you

• Index
  • » Users
  • » smyvram
You are here: