Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OPENMODELICALIBRARY cannot be not set

OPENMODELICALIBRARY cannot be not set

Hi, I am trying out the JavaCORBA code from: http://www.ida.liu.se/~adrpo/omc/corba/_java/
But I cannot run loadModel(Modelica). When I did checkSettings(), it turns out that OPENMODELICALIBRARY=" " is set always.
I tried to change from shell to export OPENMODELICALIBRARY, but when I run it, it is still like that. I tried to override the system environment using Eclipse environment, but it still set as " ".

I can run the loadModel(Modelica) from OMShell and OMShell-terminal. But If I run java org.modelica.Main, it is again set as " ".

I am using Ubuntu 10.10, and install using repository nightly build. Please help to advise. Thanks.

Re: OPENMODELICALIBRARY cannot be not set

Your eclipse might be setting an environment variable in its project settings.

However, if you have problems finding out where, you can always use:

Code:

>>> setEnvironmentVar("abc","def")

Ok
>>> getEnvironmentVar("abc")
def

The output of these API calls seems to be bad (should be true and "def"),  but it works.

Re: OPENMODELICALIBRARY cannot be not set

Thanks, that works. btw, I don't think it's my eclipse setting, I have tried to run from terminal by typing java classname but it still cannot set the environment. Your method works by calling setEnvirontmentVar.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: