Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

WasteWater Library does not work in openmodelica

WasteWater Library does not work in openmodelica

Someone can tell me how to make WWT library work in openmidelica!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!! Thanks

Re: WasteWater Library does not work in openmodelica

What problems do you have with the library? Which model does not simulate?

OpenModelica cannot perform automatic tests on the library because there are no example marked in it. The library loads fine with +std=2.x set. You would need to use command-line omc since OMEdit will not handle these libraries.

I couldn't get it work with omc +std=2.x

May I ask for a procedure?

Regards,

Marco Carolli

The WasteWater master now works with OpenModelica out of the box.
Note that you need to use the override files: https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModel … #comment:6

It is possible to run the examples in OMEdit with simulation flags. The model depends on some dymola magic to initialize some parameters: https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModel … #comment:6
d42eef9
To pass the simulation flag to OMEdit you have to fill in 'Additiona Simulation Flags' in the Simulation Setup under 'Simulation Flags' (scroll all the way down).
Be aware of the OpenModelica relative path problem, so either give the absolute path to the file or change the working direcotry in 'Menu 'Tools -> General' to the WasteWater directory.
You have also to prepare override files for your own models.

I dont know how to apply the override scripts in OMEdit, so I just defined initial equations for the models that needed it and it works. Befor that I needed to repair many of the icons since there were only red squares with crosses in them and the connectors didnt work.

Is there any way to change the simulation time unit in OMEdit? The growth rates are all per day

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: