Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » nift.d

I bypassed the valve and now it works fine.

Hello modelica community,

My question is based on this GitHub issue: https://github.com/OpenModelica/OpenMod … ssues/8478

I do understand, that unit conversion does not work at the moment, but even with the SI default units my results do not match the manufacturers curve.
I expected a flow rate between 0.188 and 0.611 m3/s and a head between 17 and 35 m. The flow rate is wrong by a factor of 1000, but the pressure does not match at all, even with wrong unit conversion in mind.

Before I go any deeper into modelica I need to be convinced the I can reproduce known behavior and at the moment I am not. Can anybody help me recreate the pump flow characteristic? The plan is to practice on more pumps and use those models in combination with valves, pipes and vessels later on. So I am kind of stuck here.

Jan-28-22 21:20:52
Someone can tell me how to make WWT library work in openmidelica!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!! Thanks

I dont know how to apply the override scripts in OMEdit, so I just defined initial equations for the models that needed it and it works. Befor that I needed to repair many of the icons since there were only red squares with crosses in them and the connectors didnt work.

Is there any way to change the simulation time unit in OMEdit? The growth rates are all per day

• Index
  • » Users
  • » nift.d
You are here: