Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Simulation crash

Simulation crash

Hello people

It is my first post and i m not sure if this the right place to post the problem i m facing.Hope the community can help me find a solution.Here it goes

My model describing the motion of a mecahnism inlcludes several submodels.Each submodel checks and simulates successfully. When I combine all of them the final product checks successfully and starts to simulate but I receive the following message at message browser

"Error: Failed to open simulation result C/(input directory) Too few rows in data_2 matrix"

Also the simulation output reads:
Error, singular Jacobian for dynamic state selection at time 0.000000 Use -lv LOG_DSS_JAC to get the Jacobian
Process crashed Simulation process exited with code -1

If I change the initial conditions the Simulation seems to run succesfully but the results show that the simulation run only for 2 steps (0.0005 sec) and the simulation out put reads Process crashed Simulation process exited with code -7

For some initial conditions  no error appears but the simulation never goes more than 0%

1)Any ideas what these error might indicate
2)How do i use the  -lv LOG_DSS_JAC

psMy model consists by two major models:one that describe the kinematic motion of the mechanism(rods and joints mainly) and one that provides actuation of the joints of the mechanism(motors that provide torque)

Thanks in advance

Edited by: ksenagos - Jun-13-14 14:27:08
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic