Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » masoudz65

sorry, but could you explain simply.
how could connect them together?

another question:

I have another container with restful API(with python) and want to connect to this container(which has openmodelica) and then run my sample and return the CSV file to the first container, how could I do that?

I have one container with install ubuntu on that and then install openmodelica for the main container and then have another container that has restful API with python and then I want to run the second container and then connect it with the first one and run openmodelica and then return a result(with CSV file) to first one.

how could I implement it?

Hi
sorry if my question is simple cause I'm a beginner at openmodelica.

I am using docker container and install openmodelica on it, so with this command, I execute my sample:

Code:

docker run --rm -v c/Users/*/OpenModelicaTests:/home/openmodelicausers jupytertest1 omc run.mos 

but my question is that:
how could I get the result with CSV file? codes work very well but I need a CSV file for the result.

p.s: I thought have to edit the mos file before running it and add some command line into it, but I don't know how?

mos file:

Code:

loadModel(Modelica);
getErrorString();

loadFile("types.mo");
getErrorString();

loadFile("next.mo");
getErrorString();

loadFile("system.mo");
getErrorString();

simulate(System, stopTime=20);
getErrorString();

plot({x}, externalWindow=true);
getErrorString();

thanks for your respond
but I want to use openmodelica from command not from GUI.
I mean want to use openmodelica and test my sample without GUI, just with image and command line.

ok I install this image on my docker desktop and now I want to run and use openmodelica on it, how could I do that?

for example, I have one simple example with openmodelca and want to test it with this docker, how?

I need help:
I have a docker image and install ubuntu inside it and want to install open Modelica in ubuntu on this image and then create a new image from that, something like your work.

could you explain how could I do that?

thanks for your reply but I don't understand it well.
could you explain more plz?

I wanted to Put OpenModelica on a Linux Docker container configured so that it will send out data on the Internet through a socket.
This container will run on Linux.

anybody know how could I do that?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » masoudz65
You are here: