Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » firasomran

Sep-22-17 09:46:14
Compilation error due a dot
Category: Programming

Hello All,

I am using Dymola software 2017 and I have a concern regarding a question about reading the differential equations (nonlinear and linear) of a model using the dsmodel.mof file.

I have a Thermal power plant (with 104 continuons time states), which I cannot read its complete system of equations through its dsmodel.mof file. I am finding it complex to interpret and figure out these equations from the script in the file specially the non-linear system of equations.

Can someone please guide me to properly read them specially the nonlinear part ?
Pls. find attached mof-file for your review.

Thank you all for your help in advance

dsmodel.mof

Sep-15-17 08:41:49
how to use the pder function in OM

Hello guys,

Thank you for your help in advance.

I am new to Modelica and i am using Dymola Software.
I have a thermal power plant model that was built by another person and I am trying to extract the differential equations or the state space representation of this model.

I translated the model to FMU file and exported it to Simulink. The model worked fine and gave proper simulation but it is treated as a black box with some inputs and outputs only and i cannot read the state variables of the system.

i got the dsmodel.mof file but it is not possible to read the ODE from there since it is a very complex system and i cannot extract the right equations. 

Does anyone know how to get a clear representation of the differential equations of the model in Dymola ?

Firas

Sep-15-17 08:41:24
Does Modelica transfer the DAE into state-space

Hello guys,

I am new to Modelica and i am using Dymola Software.
I have a thermal power plant model that was built by another person and I am trying to extract the differential equations or the state space representation of this model.

I translated the model to FMU file and exported it to Simulink. The model worked fine and gave proper simulation but it is treated as a black box with some inputs and outputs only and i cannot read the state variables of the system.

i got the dsmodel.mof file but it is not possible to read the ODE from there since it is a very complex system and i cannot extract the right equations. 

Does anyone know how to get a clear representation of the differential equations of the model in Dymola ?

Firas

Aug-28-17 10:18:15
how to extract the differential equations of a model using the trans

Hello,

I have a thermal power plant model that was built by another person and I am trying to extract the differential equations or the state variables of the state space representation of this model.

I translated the model to FMU file and exported it to Simulink. The model worked and gave proper simulation but still i cannot read the state variables of the system.
The model in the FMU block is being treated as a black box with some inputs and outputs only and i cannot read the state variables of the system.

Does anyone know how to either get the differential equations of the model in Dymola or the state variables of the system ?

Moreover, I was told that when translating the model in Dymola, the resulted files (.c files) and (txt. files) have the differential equations somehow but i could not find that. Is that correct ?

Firas   

• Index
  • » Users
  • » firasomran
You are here: