Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » TobeyHarris

Hello, is there a way in OpenModelica to create custom blocks? And I am also looking for a way how to create superblocks.

Edit: I found out that you can create blocks in modelica which you can use but I cannot find a way how to add in/out connecters. Ok adding outputs helps but can I somehow change their placement ?

Anything will help thank you!

Tobey

Hello,

As the title says, I want to figure out how to use microphone (or possibly any sound related stuff)  as the source and speakers as the output.

Something like in this tutorial for Simulink : Link

Or something like what this picture suggests: http://imgur.com/a/D9gwb

After many hours of searching I am starting to think that modelica doesn't support this type of things, but maybe you guys know about something.

Thank you!

dersh wrote:

If you can save the audio data in an accessible file format, you could then read it in with CombiTable1D and then can plot the data. 

I see how that should work... but even if I had the file to load table from. It won't let me choose the file path. It is grayed out no matter what I do.

Oh ok Thank you very much! also not to bother you much more but is it possible to input some kind of audio (speech,  song) and then plot that?

Edit: Not using only Shell but OMEdit also.

This is how it is done in matlab and I am asking if it is possible to do in Shell. 

%% Time specifications:
   Fs = 8000;                   % samples per second
   dt = 1/Fs;                   % seconds per sample
   StopTime = 0.25;             % seconds
   t = (0:dt:StopTime-dt)';     % seconds
   %% Sine wave:
   Fc = 60;                     % hertz
   x = cos(2*pi*Fc*t);
   % Plot the signal versus time:
   figure;
   plot(t,x);
   xlabel('time (in seconds)');
   title('Signal versus Time');

So if I understand this.. I can't just simply create variable x:= sin(x*y*z) and then simulate(x) and plot(x) right?

Well ok.. how do I create simple Sine model using OMShell then? I can't get it to work..

Hi... I am new to modelica and right now I am struggling with OMShell... I figured ou how to plot signals when I load model created in OMEdit. But what I want to know is how to plot Sine wave for example, using only OMShell.

Thanks!

Hi I would like to know if it is possible to use audio file as an Input for my model and then in the end output it again as audio file.

Thank you

• Index
  • » Users
  • » TobeyHarris
You are here: