Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Dub

Dec-29-16 12:37:34
The fmu export dont generate any file in he path

Solved!

I went to FMU Options (Tools->Options  and then FMI) and in Platforms i chose "Dynamic"  and that's it.

Thank you!

Go to Tools->Options and in the left list you have to go to FMI. There you can choose what you need

Dec-28-16 13:44:58

I send you the zip file. It gives me 6 errors and 1 warning on terminal. Do you need something else?

Thanks a lot adrpo!
testfmus.zip

Dec-27-16 18:34:28

Ì have zip installed:

Copyright (c) 1990-2008 Info-ZIP - Type 'zip "-L"' for software license.
Zip 3.0 (July 5th 2008). Usage:
zip [-options] [-b path] [-t mmddyyyy] [-n suffixes] [zipfile list] [-xi list]

I have made an apt-get upgrade and the warning has dissapear. But the .fmu still no generating.

Dec-27-16 11:17:08

This is what contains the log file:

rm -f Modelica_Electrical_Machines_Examples_AsynchronousInductionMachines_AIMC_withLosses.fmutmp/sources/Modelica_Electrical_Machines_Examples_AsynchronousInductionMachines_AIMC_withLosses_init.xml
cp -a /usr/include/omc/c/* Modelica_Electrical_Machines_Examples_AsynchronousInductionMachines_AIMC_withLosses.fmutmp/sources/include/
cp -a /usr/share/omc/runtime/c/fmi/buildproject/* Modelica_Electrical_Machines_Examples_AsynchronousInductionMachines_AIMC_withLosses.fmutmp/sources
cp -a Modelica_Electrical_Machines_Examples_AsynchronousInductionMachines_AIMC_withLosses_FMU.libs Modelica_Electrical_Machines_Examples_AsynchronousInductionMachines_AIMC_withLosses.fmutmp/sources/

It seems that an space is missing between X.fmu and tmp/sources...

The simulation runs fine, but gives this warning :

In file included from Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_withLosses.c:2030:
./Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_withLosses_12jac.h:2:51: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
static const REAL_ATTRIBUTE dummyREAL_ATTRIBUTE = omc_dummyRealAttribute;
                                                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/include/omc/c/simulation_data.h:50:70: note: expanded from macro 'omc_dummyRealAttribute'
#define omc_dummyRealAttribute {NULL,NULL,DBL_MAX,-DBL_MAX,0,0,1.0,0,0.0}

This warning also appears with other models. But I have tried in other computer and this models runs fine, I don't know what happen in my computer

Dec-27-16 09:27:41

Hello,

when I export  a model to FMU, the Message Browser shows that the "The FMU XX.fmu is generated at /tmp/OpenModelica_ik/OMEdit", but there is no XX.fmu file in this path. I have tried to install and uninstall OM in linux with different versions, but the problem still there. Any suggestion?
I am using a Linux 64 Virtual Machine.

Thank you

Solved! I had an accent mark in the path and it couldn't open it. Thank you!

Hi!

I don't know why, one day OMEdit  could't open saved models. I have tried to reinstall it twice but without  any positive result. In my laptop still working fine, anyone has the same problem?

Thanks!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Dub
You are here: