Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » LazyTom

Dec-28-15 15:10:31
MacPort OpenModelica install fail
Category: Developer

Hi Martin,

I think it would be useful if you could update the install process page for MacPorts users with the info on Atlas presence problem

Dec-28-15 15:05:43

Hi Dersh,

I can confirm all your thoughts on Octave and OM (OpenModelica). So far Octave it has been running stable without atlas and OM updates ok

Dec-16-15 20:48:25

Oh, sigh... it is my understanding that accelerate might crash.

I'll give it a go.

But I have to say that indeed I didn't synchronize OM when I installed it, I thought that I would get automatically the latest release. I was surprised to see, after I reactivated atlas and reinstalled octave that doing

sudo port update outdated

OM wanted to update and didn't succeed.

At the moment when I open OM the message browser says "[1] 20:23:47 Scripting Notification sh: impact: command not found" is this normal?

I'll try the update without atlas today.

Finger crossed and wish me good luck current/smile

Marco

Dec-15-15 06:04:21

Hi Dersh,

I'm afraid the problem is not fixed yet. I contacted Martin Sjölund and checking my install failure reports it turned out that atlas is interfering with OM (OpenModelica) install.

I had a confirmation yesterday when I disabled it and installed successfully OM. Once the install was done I reactivated atlas and doing

sudo port upgrade outdated

OM update failed.

Now, I think that this is a problem because Octave require atlas and I really need it.

Dec-10-15 22:16:55

Hi all,

I've just joined the forum, after having a look around I thought this might be the right place to start. I hope you can give me a hand.

I'm trying to install OpenModelica on a MacBook Air (mid 2013) that runs OS X (version: 10.10.5 (14F1505))

MacPort have ben updated to the latest version

I have followed all the steps recommended on OM download page but when I try

port install openmodelica-devel +libraries

I get the following error:

Error: Failed to configure openmodelica-devel, consult /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_build.openmodelica.org_macports_lang_openmodelica-devel/openmodelica-devel/work/openmodelica_1.9.4~dev-557-g3590b86/config.log
Error: org.macports.configure for port openmodelica-devel returned: configure failure: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port openmodelica-devel for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_build.openmodelica.org_macports_lang_openmodelica-devel/openmodelica-devel/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port openmodelica-devel failed

I have tried togo through the config and the main log (see attachment) but it's really hard for me.

any help would be appreciated

Regards

Marco
Archivio.zip

• Index
  • » Users
  • » LazyTom
You are here: