Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » rajivsingh

Oct-08-10 08:48:35
How to extract the Jacobian function

we downloaded the latest version from " http://openmodelica.org/svn/OpenModelic … tion" .
now i want to extract the JacA function by executing my modelfile.mo, but the following exception is thrown while running the model

make -f Temp_prediction.makefile

g++ -I"D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/include/omc" -msse2 -mfpma   th=sse  -I. -o Temp_prediction.exe Temp_prediction.cpp   -lsim -"D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc" -lc_runtime -lf2c -linteractive -lsend    Data -lQtNetwork-mingw -lQtCore-mingw -lQtGui-mingw -luuid -lole32 -lws2_32
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(solver_main.o):solver_main.cpp:(.text+0x4e): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_A(double*,                   double*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0x896): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_A(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0x95b): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_B(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0xdfe): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_C(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0xeaa): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_D(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0x1179): undefined reference to `linear_model_frame(std::strin                  g&, std::string, std::string, std::string, std::string, std::string, std::string                  )'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Temp_prediction] Error 1

Please let me know how to extract the JacA function ?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » rajivsingh
You are here: