Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Re:Jacobian Function

Re:Jacobian Function

we downloaded the latest version from " http://openmodelica.org/svn/OpenModelic … tion" .
now i want to extract the JacA function by executing my modelfile.mo, but the following exception is thrown while running the model

make -f Temp_prediction.makefile

g++ -I"D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/include/omc" -msse2 -mfpma   th=sse  -I. -o Temp_prediction.exe Temp_prediction.cpp   -lsim -"D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc" -lc_runtime -lf2c -linteractive -lsend    Data -lQtNetwork-mingw -lQtCore-mingw -lQtGui-mingw -luuid -lole32 -lws2_32
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(solver_main.o):solver_main.cpp:(.text+0x4e): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_A(double*,                   double*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0x896): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_A(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0x95b): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_B(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0xdfe): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_C(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0xeaa): undefined reference to `function_JacMat_D(double*, dou                  ble*, double*, double*)'
D:/Office/Modelica_Project/Linearization/build/lib/omc/libsim.a(linearize.o):linearize.cpp:(.text+0x1179): undefined reference to `linear_model_frame(std::strin                  g&, std::string, std::string, std::string, std::string, std::string, std::string                  )'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Temp_prediction] Error 1

Please let me know how to extract the JacA function ?

Re: Re:Jacobian Function

Well, now I don't know what you really want to do.
The linearization branch is a distinct branch that provides model linearization.
Is this what you want to use or you want the latest from trunk?
Hi,

If you have problems with linearization branch you can ask Willi Braun [ willi.braun <AT> fh-bielefeld <DOT> de ]
about these issues as we haven't implemented these things.

As far as I can tell when you build your model and generate C code from it, the generated code should contain these function_JacMat_X.
If these functions are not in the generated code, then the linking will not work. I think Willi might know more about this.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

Re: Re:Jacobian Function

Hello rajivsingh,

at first this branch isn't really up to date.
We are currently working to add these things to the trunk and this should happen in the next days.
But I have just checked this branch and this error didn't appear for me.
I think the only way  to cause this error message is that you don't use the omc generated from this branch. Maybe you used the release version of the omc instead.
Please check which omc is used to generate your code. Maybe you have to change the environment variable OPENMODELICAHOME to use the omc from this branch.

so long.
Willi

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic