Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » andymatos

Is there a way to make OMPlot or OMEdit draw a  polar diagram?

I find that if I copy two components with connection, omedit only copy two components.There is no connection between new components.

Is there a way to copy with connections now  or it is a funture plan?

Is it able to change the arrow type of connections to make connections with arrow?

I change the line style in software options from arrow.none to arrow.filled, but nothing happened. The connections stil just a line without arrow.

I have already restarted the OMEdit and OS. I am using OpenModelica1.9.3.

Or I have to use something like RealInput to make connections look like with an arrow?

Ok, that's fine.

Thanks for your reply!

If I start a new modelica class in OMEdit, and I draw the shape by myself using the shape tools in OMEdit.

Is there a GUI interface to add my own parameters to this model?

Or to add parameters in text view is the only way?

Thanks for your reply current/smile !

Maybe add a filter is a better way!

I am new to Modelica and OpenModelica, but I am interested on those simulations.

Recently, I am doing some simulation on engines.

Since I also have some personal usage on modelica, I only need Mechanics module of  Modelica to show in OMEdit.

Is there a way to do so?(The way to only show Mechanics from start ,not to delete other modules after start OMEdit)

I think do some changes on  package.mo and package.order maybe is a way to do so?But I have no idea about how to change it to make it correct for OMEdit after some changes.

I would appreciate if anyone can offer some help on this!

Jul-17-15 14:40:29
development OMEdit
Category: Developer

Hello, everyone.
I am interested in the qt clients of openmodelica especially the OMEdit.
From OpenModelicaSystem.pdf I find some development guides such as class overview for OMNotebook.
Is there anything similar for OMEdit and where can I find them?
Actually I developed my own compiler for modelica and I try  to find a GUI to call it (finally I find OMEdit), so any help on OMCProxy is also welcome.
I would appreciate if anyone can give some help! current/smile

Jul-16-15 11:30:33
build from souce cross compile

Thanks for your reply  current/smile  , and I am running .bat these days, it runs well except spent a little long time, after  I remove the testlogwindows option, it finished faster.
Actually, I am interested in the qt clients of openmodelica especially the OMEdit. So now I try to run the OMEditGUI.pro in Qtcreator, and I was successed with the code from svn repo, but I failed to do so with the code from github.
I find there is some changes in OMEdit.pro, it uses some environment variables to point include path instead of relative path in svn version.After I add OPENMODELICAHOME and OPENMODELICALIBRARY and OMBUILDDIR environment variables, it starts to build in Qtcreator.
But it stops with error: [../generatedfiles/moc/moc_Component.cpp] Error 1
I use Qt 4.8.0 with mingw in OMDev, am I miss something or get some steps wrong?

I would also like to do some develop on OMEdit, but now I am messed up with its huge structure. I'd like to know can I get some guide of OMEdit's code structure just like OMNotebook and OMShell what is introduced in OpenModelicaSystem.pdf ?

Jul-11-15 08:04:46
build from souce cross compile

I find the source code of OpenModelica is currently being migrated from subversion to git.
But on github I only find the way to build under linux or osx.
Is it available to build with the source from github?
Or if I need to build from source on windows, I must use the source from svn repo with OMDev?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » andymatos
You are here: