Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Andi85

Hallo,
I have a problem with an example frome the Buildings library. If I attempt to convert the example "ConductorSingleLayerPCM" I get a error message in Open Modelica.

Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c: In function 'Buildings_HeatTransfer_Examples_ConductorSingleLayerPCM_eqFunction_100':
Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c:1300: error: too many arguments to function 'omc_Buildings_HeatTransfer_Data_Solids_Generic'
Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c: In function 'Buildings_HeatTransfer_Examples_ConductorSingleLayerPCM_eqFunction_130':
Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c:1637: error: too many arguments to function 'omc_Buildings_HeatTransfer_Data_Solids_Generic'
mingw32-make: *** [Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Compilation process failed. Exited with code 2.

Have everybode a similar problem in OM and can give me an advice to fix this problem?
Thank you in advance.
Andi

Hi,

I attempt to construct a new Model in Modelica. It want convert a electric energy to a mechanical force to move a mass or drag a spring. I have considerate the  follow equations:

Input of the model (left side)
  v = p.v - n.v;
  0 = p.i + n.i;
  i = p.i;

convert the performance to the force ( P = f *v)
  v * i = f * der(s);

flange_b.f = -f;
  s = flange_b.s;

Can everyone help me to develope a workable model?
Thank you in advance!

Andy

Hello members,
I'm a beginner in Openmodelica and hope anywhere can help me.
I attempt to change the class from the spring to use a different formula. But I get the message from openmodelica that the write protection prevented the alteration from the code. It is any how possible to change the class from the spring or other classes in openmodelica?

Andi   

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Andi85
You are here: