Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ConductorSingleLayerPCM error

ConductorSingleLayerPCM error

Hallo,
I have a problem with an example frome the Buildings library. If I attempt to convert the example "ConductorSingleLayerPCM" I get a error message in Open Modelica.

Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c: In function 'Buildings_HeatTransfer_Examples_ConductorSingleLayerPCM_eqFunction_100':
Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c:1300: error: too many arguments to function 'omc_Buildings_HeatTransfer_Data_Solids_Generic'
Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c: In function 'Buildings_HeatTransfer_Examples_ConductorSingleLayerPCM_eqFunction_130':
Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.c:1637: error: too many arguments to function 'omc_Buildings_HeatTransfer_Data_Solids_Generic'
mingw32-make: *** [Buildings.HeatTransfer.Examples.ConductorSingleLayerPCM_06inz.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Compilation process failed. Exited with code 2.

Have everybode a similar problem in OM and can give me an advice to fix this problem?
Thank you in advance.
Andi

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: