Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » doc_oli

Hi folks,

after some initial path problems SimForge runs on my Ubuntu 10.04 laptop but several buttons which I can see on some screen shots on this website are missing and it is neither possible to load sample projects nor to create a new one. I think there should also be some sort of object tree on the left border of the screen but there is nothing to see.

When I start SimForge I receive the following warning:
[warning] jEdit: jedit.jar not in class path!
[warning] jEdit: Assuming jEdit is installed in /usr/local/SimForge/SimForge-0.9.0 stable.
[warning] jEdit: Override with jedit.home system property.

I installed jEdit and added the classpath as follows
java -classpath /usr/share/jEdit -jar ./SimForge.jar -Xms64m -Xmx512m
but it did not help. Then, I even copied the whole jEdit files to the SimForge foldet but it did not work either.

Any ideas what's going on here?

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi folks,

I just installed OpenModelica on my Ubuntu 10.04 laptop. The shell runs without problems but when I try to use OMNotebook it blows up my memory. If I start it and I don't use it it's working fine. As soon as I try to open some links in the DrModelica document and execute some cells there, the memory consumption goes up (several hundred Megabytes) and the processor load is almost always 100%. I tested it several times and ran the top command in a terminal and I always got the same bad results. If I continue executing cells OMNotebook uses the whole memory (2 GB!!!) and the laptop becomes unusable.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Oliver

• Index
  • » Users
  • » doc_oli
You are here: