Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » aschrempf

Hi Karina,

There is some previous work from Christian Schaad: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/ … hors/31119

An adopted version to my needs and to newer versions of OpenModelica can be found in the attachment. If you want to use it, just extract it to a folder, edit the file "omprefs.m" to your needs and test one of the example files in the subfolder "models".

Kind regards,

Andreas
OM-Toolbox.zip

Hi there,

Since I am working on OSX I was disappointed, that the OMNotebook is not working properly there. However I was aware of OMPython. Therefore I implemented a small python class, which allows to use IPython as OMNotebook replacement. Actually the implementation fulfills my needs. (See attachement FrequencyAnalysisMechanicsipynb.pdf, where you can see an example out of DrModelica which actually not runs in the OMNotebook, but in my implementation).

Actually I want to know, if there will be some progress to have OMNotebook in OSX too? If not, what you think about the approach to allow IPython to be a proper OMNotebook replacement?

Kind regards,

Andreas

Nov-20-14 10:41:47
What ist the root password for the pre-install VM?

Thank you very much! Works perfectly ;-)

kind regards Andreas

Nov-19-14 14:20:28
What ist the root password for the pre-install VM?

Since I work on an OSX-System, I like it very much to have the possibility of the pre-install VM https://www.openmodelica.org/download/virtual-machine. However, there is one drawback: It is not possible to use shared folders, since this requires to add the user "openmodelica" to the group "vboxsf". This is only possible if the user "openmodelica" is at the sudoers list - which is not the case.

Please would it possible to tell us the "root" password for the pre-installed VM, so that this adjustment can be done.

Thank you very much!

kind regards,

Andreas

• Index
  • » Users
  • » aschrempf
You are here: