Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » srikanthsantha

Jan-27-15 12:23:28
Cantera with ExtenralMedia

Hi ,

I am working on thermodynamic model and am looking to use the Cantera as a media library to calculate the properties etc. Has anybody tried to use Cantera in Modelica using the ExternalMedia option available with Modelica.Media.

How can I call Cantera using the ExternalMedia ? I manage to find examples that use FluidProp and CoolProp but havent found one with Cantera.

I am using Dymola as my modelica editor and also OpenEdit.

Thanks
Srikanth

Oct-30-14 10:37:34
Library not loading in Eclipse 4.2.2 MDT
Category: Developer

Hi,

I tried to install MDT on my OSX mac.

The installation seems all well but the the when i open a new project , the modelica standard librarys are not being loaded. In the heirachy when i click on the library it is empty. I am not sure how to rectify it . In the binary in the Eclipse preference i have changed to 'use custom binary' and specified the path where omc is located and shows Open modelica Compiler Null is online in the status bar.

Could you help me to rectify this  ?

config details
OpenModelica 1.9.1
Eclipse 4.2.2
OSX 10.10

Thanks
Srikanth

Oct-30-14 09:29:01
Is MDT supported on the MAC
Category: Developer

Hi,

I tried to install MDT on my OSX mac.

The installation seems all well but the the when i open a new project , the modelica standard librarys are not being loaded. In the heirachy when i click on the library it is empty. I am not sure how to rectify it . In the binary in the Eclipse preference i have changed to 'use custom binary' and specified the path where omc is located.
Could you help me this ?

config details
OpenModelica 1.9.1
Eclipse 4.2.2

• Index
  • » Users
  • » srikanthsantha
You are here: