Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ehsanpour

Jul-03-14 16:58:00
wonder why parameter values are attributed by equations
Category: Programming

what is (import ) in modelica
when should we use this straucture

Jul-02-14 16:46:28
Compilation error due a dot

Thank you.
I use the libraries that they wrote with Dymola.
do you think these error caused because of this

Jul-02-14 16:07:52

hi
can I ask a question

I have a question :
when I simulate some of my models (not all of them) I have this error:

[:0:0-0:0] Error: Failed to open simulation result /tmp/OpenModelica_maryam/OMEdit/BuildingEnergySystems.CaseStudies.TemperatureControl.Thermal_equivalent.Rooms.RoomsThermalSimplifiedWithAppliances_res.mat: Too few rows in data_2 matrix

and its output is

/tmp/OpenModelica_maryam/OMEdit/BuildingEnergySystems.CaseStudies.TemperatureControl.Thermal_equivalent.Rooms.RoomsThermalSimplifiedWithAppliances -port=45872 -logFormat=xml -w -lv=LOG_STATS
assert     | debug     | division by zero at time 0, (a=0) / (b=0), where divisor b expression is: heatPump_ConstantCOPheat1.W Debug more
Warning: Variable stove.airSource_fixed_pTX.air.Twb out of [min, max] interval: stove.airSource_fixed_pTX.air.Twb >= 0.0 has value: -226.176
Warning: Variable airSource_fixed_wTX1.air.Twb out of [min, max] interval: airSource_fixed_wTX1.air.Twb >= 0.0 has value: -160.919
Warning: Variable airSource_fixed_wTX.air.Twb out of [min, max] interval: airSource_fixed_wTX.air.Twb >= 0.0 has value: -160.919
Simulation process exited with code 255

what should I do

Jul-02-14 14:58:35

some of my simulation failed and I have this error :

[:0:0-0:0] Error: [b]Failed to open simulation result /tmp/OpenModelica_maryam/OMEdit/BuildingEnergySystems.CaseStudies.TemperatureControl.Thermal_equivalent.Rooms.RoomsThermalSimplifiedWithAppliances_res.mat: Too few rows in data_2 matrix

and my output is :

/tmp/OpenModelica_maryam/OMEdit/BuildingEnergySystems.CaseStudies.TemperatureControl.Thermal_equivalent.Rooms.RoomsThermalSimplifiedWithAppliances -port=51282 -logFormat=xml -w -lv=LOG_STATS
assert        | debug     | division by zero at time 0, (a=0) / (b=0), where divisor b expression is: heatPump_ConstantCOPheat1.W Debug more
Warning: Variable stove.airSource_fixed_pTX.air.Twb out of [min, max] interval: stove.airSource_fixed_pTX.air.Twb >= 0.0 has value: -226.176
Warning: Variable airSource_fixed_wTX1.air.Twb out of [min, max] interval: airSource_fixed_wTX1.air.Twb >= 0.0 has value: -160.919
Warning: Variable airSource_fixed_wTX.air.Twb out of [min, max] interval: airSource_fixed_wTX.air.Twb >= 0.0 has value: -160.919
Simulation process exited with code 255

Jul-02-14 13:48:15
every simulation run by omc fails

hello
all of my simulation is failed

I have these errors :

[:0:0-0:0] Error: Failed to open simulation result /tmp/OpenModelica_maryam/OMEdit/BuildingEnergySystems.CaseStudies.TemperatureControl.Thermal_equivalent.Rooms.RoomsThermalSimplifiedWithAppliances_res.mat: Too few rows in data_2 matrix

[:0:0-0:0] Error: Error opening the file <b>BuildingEnergySystems.CaseStudies.TemperatureControl.Thermal_equivalent.Rooms.RoomsThermalSimplifiedWithAppliances_res.mat</b>. Too few rows in data_2 matrix

When I want to simulate "Modelica.building library" in default parameter, I see the error page. Why? It is an example. Other examples work properly. In messages browser the error type is "scripting" and there is a text of "Failed to open simulation results...".

• Index
  • » Users
  • » ehsanpour
You are here: