Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » nishantchafle

May-24-14 00:21:48
How to connect 2 arrays graphically

I want to connect 2 arrays in different blocks.
I tried RealInput and RealVectorInput but it asks me to specify indexes which it will connect which doesn't solve the problem in one connection.
I tried making a new connector class and connecting them graphically using the predefined connecter function, but i am not able to get sufficient equations as the stream variables are not equalized.
I tried making a new connector function but i couldn't get it to work graphically as i could not draw a line on the connection screen between the 2 blocks.

Can someone help me in connecting 2 arrays graphically

May-20-14 15:24:32
How to connect Vector using RealVectorInput
Category: Programming

I want to connect 2 arrays using a RealVectorInput, but whenever i do so, it asks me please specify the index of the first array as well as the index of the second array. thus i need to make n number of connections to connect the array.

How do I get over this problem, and how can i connect the whole array with one connection?

I am trying to replcate the "connect()"  function of OpenModelical/OMEdit with different properties

I created a class which has input variables as 2 objects of a second class.
I want to be able to draw a line between the origins of the 2 objects which i have taken as input.

And if possible i should be able to do it graphically.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » nishantchafle
You are here: