Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » kobros

Hi,
please is there any user-friendly way how to install an older version of modelica in Ubuntu? Simply: the same way as it is possible for windows - download and double click on a .deb file.  Virtual machine needs a better hardware than mine and compiling source in my case is a wasting of time-no results.
Many thanks.
kobros

Thanks.
I am looking forward to new ThermoPower.

Hello.
Which open library of a model of thermal power plant is the best to use in open modelica?
I need to model a coal power plant  - this means economizer, drum boiler, heater, turbine and condenser.
I have tried ThermoPower 3.1, but I was not successful in compiling the examples.
Another possibility is to do a simple model of my own, but it seems to me, that OME is not a good environment for debugging a larger code.
Thanks.

Hello.
I have been trying to run the Modelica Algorithmic Subset Debugger in the Eclipse.
I try to do it exactly like written in the Chapter 10 of Modelica Users Guide.
I try to open the HelloWorl programme in the debugger and for that I use this .mos file:

setCommandLineOptions({"+d=rml,noevalfunc","+g=MetaModelica"});
setEnvironmentVar("MODELICAUSERCFLAGS","-g");
loadFile("HelloWorld.mo");
getErrorString();
HelloWorld(120.0);
getErrorString();

In the console i read: "Error: Looking for a function HelloWorld but found a CLASS.

And thats all, what I can get from the debugger.
How to run my HelloWorld programme in the debugger?
Thanks

Jul-18-13 13:31:15
Category: Programming

Hi,
is there any tool or environment which allows stop and step in code during run of simulation? Of course with visible values of variables in steps.
Thanks.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » kobros
You are here: