Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » p.heinze

Hello sjoelund.se,

Thank you for your reply. How difficult ist that? Can you send me some screenshoots or a manual please?

Best regards,

philipp

Hey,

I am Using  1.9.0 beta4+dev (r16478). The interactive simulation view button is grey, I cannot choose this option. Is there any possibility to activate that?

Hello Adeel,

Thank you for your reply. I clicked on File>New>Connector. I can give it some name but I don't not find any option in the drop down menu - it's simply blank. Am I doing it wrong or is there some settings or additional programm installation necessary. Could you send me some screenshoots on my email address? (ph.heinze@web.de)

Best regards

Hello,

i was working with SimulationX and Modelica for a long time and now we are recently trying to switch to OMedit. In SimulationX you could use a Typedesigner to create custimized Libary elements. Is this also possible in OMedit and how? How can I specify a connetor in OMedit? Can somebody give me an example for a translational spring? I am not looking for the equation. I am looking for the connector-settings. Translational can only be connected to translational elements and so on. Does somebody has a tutorial?

Best regards,

pheinze

Code:

model test
constant Real a1=1;
Real a2;
Real a3;
equation
a2 = -a1;
a3 = -a2;
end test;

This works