Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Interactive Simulation View

Interactive Simulation View

Hey,

I am Using  1.9.0 beta4+dev (r16478). The interactive simulation view button is grey, I cannot choose this option. Is there any possibility to activate that?

Re: Interactive Simulation View

Yes. You have to connect to the interactive simulation manually. For example using telnet

Hello sjoelund.se,

Thank you for your reply. How difficult ist that? Can you send me some screenshoots or a manual please?

Best regards,

philipp

In the OpenModelica system documentation (pdf shipped with OpenModelica). Chapter 6: Interactive Simulation Facilities
The interface is a bit of a mess due to abusing software design patterns current/smile

Thanks ;-)

How to run "Interactive Simulation View" in last version of OpenModelica on MAC OS?

In user documentation for version 1.8.1 (OpenModelica 1.8.1 User's Guide) - it was a chapter 3 "
Chapter 3: Interactive Simulation in OMEdit...................................................................... 19
OpenModelica Interactive ....................................................................................... 20
Invoking Interactive Simulation................................................................................ 20
Interactive Simulation View..................................................................................... 20"

but in latest User's Guide this section is absent?

I need to run model simulation interactively. How I can do it?

It was removed from the user's guide because the functionality never really worked current/smile

You can perform interactive simulations by using FMI.

Great

Where I can read information how to setup interactive simulation by FMI?

I need to create special "payer" witch used FMI for communicating and manage simulation process ?

You need to program your own master algorithm probably as I think most FMU masters are not interactive. It depends a bit on what you want to do. Synchronize to real-time? Just set inputs at specific times? Etc...

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic