Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » tonyng05

Feb-16-13 02:29:07
Can't Simulate anything

Hi @Koldo and @adrpo, first thanks in advance for your quick answers.

Well I thought the problem had been solve because I had to unistall the OpenModelica version that I had (version 1.9 beta 4) and install a older version (1.8.1) and some examples works now, but some others still doesn't work current/sad.

Im using modelica with Windows Vista Enterprise SP2 32bits.

For example I want to take the counter example Modelica.Electrical.Digital.Examples.Counter and I get the following message:
******Translation    16:26:34        0:0-0:0    Internal error sorting equations(strongComponents failed)******

something like that with Modelica.Mechanics.MultyBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum
******Translation    16:50:58    C:/OpenModelica1.8.1/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/parts.mo    712:5-714:42    Variable body.phi_d: Non-array modification 'if body.enforceStates then if body.useQuaternions then StateSelect.never else StateSelect.always else StateSelect.avoid' for array component, possibly due to missing 'each'.***********

One more with Modelica.Electrical.Analog.Examples.AmplifierWithOpAmpDetailed:

******Symbolic    16:56:16    C:/OpenModelica1.8.1/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Electrical/Analog/Basic.mo    1798:6-1801:12    If-equation with conditions that are not parameter expressions must have the same number of equations in each branch, equation count is {2,0} for each respective branch:
  opAmp.v_source = opAmp.q_fp1;
,  opAmp.x = 0.0;

I dont know if Im doing something wrong.

Thaks for your help.

P.D. @adrpo PID Controller example works correctly.

Feb-15-13 07:25:35
Can't Simulate anything

Hi,

I'm a student and a beginner  in Modelica.

I was checking OMedit but I can't simulate anything. I have taken some predefined examples and it seems it works fine cause I check syntax and any problem appears but when I want to simulate it doesnt work, I always get a message that indicates that a mistake occur in the translation. I guess that this is due to my Openmodelica Compiler (OMC) but I don't know how install it or what I have to do. Please help me. Thanks.

P.D. Even with the HelloWorld example the X value is not plotted in the simulation mode.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » tonyng05
You are here: