Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » zhangfan

Mar-11-13 18:14:12
Category: Programming

I was trying to simulate the example CustomerGeneration in the textbook, page442, nothing happens when i simulate, any idea how to draw that graph out??

Mar-05-13 12:11:13

I tried the costumer generation example but it didnt give the same result as in the textbook, it gave a 0 value for NextCustomer. Why is that so?

Mar-05-13 11:54:43

I was trying to import the random library however the Modelica.Math.Random library does not exist in my library and I cant load the linear system library to get the random package. So I decided to copy the random package from the textbook and import the package directly, when I simulate the test model with imported random package, an error msg occurred:

Process crashed

assert            | assert  | ERROR: Too many event iterations. System is inconsistent. Simulation terminate.

How do I solve this problem? any idea how to use the random library as well?

Mar-04-13 17:21:42
ModelicaAdditions.PetriNets not shown under library section

I copied the PetriNets package and imported it to the job shop system model, instead importing it from the modelica library, when i tried to simulate, it gave me error message:
[<interactive>:44:3-44:67:writable] Error: Variable arrival.condition: In modifier (start = true), class or component start not found in <PetriNets.ConditionPort>
Error: Error occurred while flattening model JobShopSystem

Feb-08-13 11:34:35

I downloaded that library but I am not sure how to use that. When I try to open it using OpenModelica, no files are loaded. And I can't seem to load this library either.

Feb-08-13 11:02:25

OK I think I found it!

Thank you so much for helping me!

Feb-08-13 10:58:57

Ohh thanks! is the library code available somewhere so that i can test it out?

Feb-08-13 10:38:54

when i added ModelicaAdditions into the library under tools, i restarted OMEditor and it gave me the below messages:

Scripting    15:37:15        0:0-0:0    Failed to load package ModelicaAdditions (default) using MODELICAPATH E:/Tools/Modelica1.9.0/lib/omlibrary.
Grammar    15:37:15    E:/Tools/Modelica1.9.0/lib/omlibrary/ModelicaAdditions/Blocks/package.mo    1:1-55:11    Expected the package to have within ModelicaAdditions; but got within ;

Feb-08-13 10:15:19

Is there a way to simulate a process consists of events and conditions using the latest version of OpenModelica, using PetriNet? and I am not sure how exactly can I import libraries because when I tried to follow the book, it didn't work out.

should i use connector or global variable or just simply dot notation? im a noob so help please.

I created two models A and B, in model A, its algorithm requires some parameters from model B to trigger a conditional event, vise versa for that in model B. So how do I gain the access to the parameters from another model and use that to trigger the events from the current model?

i.e.
model A
discrete x;
Boolean conditionA;
algorithm
when pre(conditionB) then
x := 3
end when
end A;

model B
discrete y ;
Boolean conditionB;
algorithm
when pre(conditionA) then
y := 5;
end when;
end B;

in this case, the model A need access to the Boolean variable "condition" in model B.

not sure if this is an appropriate example, please help me. thanks in advance!

Jan-05-13 13:06:36
state events and duration of the state

If an object enters a state after certain event, how do i assign an arbitrary duration for this state? The end of the state in turn triggers another event thus the object will enter the next state, with an arbitrary duration. How do i achieved this?

Jan-04-13 12:18:44

am i supposed to solve this problem using connectors?

Jan-03-13 19:04:34

how do i solve this problem when it says "variable not found in scope"? i created several models under different tabs in openmodelica, i was trying to use some value in a model under another tab for the model under current tab, and the above mentioned error message appeared. Thanks for ur help!

my code might be wrong, but i just want to know that if there is an error, is the problems tab supposed to show the comments about it?

my code might be wrong, but i just want to know that if there is an error, is the problems tab supposed to show the comments about it?

I was trying to simulate some simple code i came up with, the error message appeared when i ran, it says "problems are found in Modelica Text, please check the problems tab for more error specific details", but there is nothing in the problems tab, can someone tell me why? thanks for helping!

Dec-29-12 08:22:52

Thanks for helping!

I tried that however it didn't work, the ModelicaAddition is still not in the library section and simulation gives nothing. It is because of the location of the file or something? Are there other ways to import?

Dec-29-12 08:22:20

Hey adeel, thanks for helping!

I tried that however it didn't work, the ModelicaAddition is still not in the library section and simulation gives nothing. It is because of the location of the file or something? Are there other ways to import?

Dec-28-12 22:29:51

I was trying to model the example JobShopSystem in Chapter 13 Discrete event, hybrid, and concurrency modelling. the 2nd line of the code says import NormalPetriNet, I copied the entire code correctly but when I tried to run the simulation, nothing happened, there wasn't any graphs like those in the book. can someone tell me what is wrong? Did I import PetriNet wrongly. By the way, the ModelicaAdditions.PetriNets is not shown under the library section when I start OMEdit, but it is in the ModelicaAdditions folder.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » zhangfan
You are here: