Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » steve.thompson

Jun-14-14 18:39:21
multi-file model library using within keyword not working with OMEdit

I have created a model library (class package containing several other class packages). It currently exists in two versions -- one in a single .mo file and the other in a directory structure using the within keyword. Both versions load and execute properly in OMEdit. The single file version can be edited and saved. The multi-file version cannot be saved. A save command generates several messages of the form

Expected the package to have within ; but got within <packagename>

Is this a known limitation of OMEdit? If not, I believe I can provide a simple demonstration file.

Jan-10-14 22:29:17
Error during the installation on OS X Lion

I was just having problems installing OpenModelica on a MacBook with Lion. My first attempt was to upgrade to Maverick in the hope that the newer OS would be better supported. No luck. Then I dug deeper. The problem was that it could not find the package sundials. A search on the net was no help. Others had experienced the problem, but no one defined a solution. So I took a flyer. I used port install OpenModelica-devel -sundials. At least I have a clean install, and models run. There may be some missing solver options, but it does run.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » steve.thompson
You are here: