Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » JeiDi

Jul-22-12 21:28:28
Change the direction of optimization algorithm to find other solutions
Category: Programming

I am writing a model in wich i need to find a point on a line that is at a fixed distance to another point. I constrain the point to vierify the rect equation and to have the fixed distance from the other point. This problem in geometry have two solution, but my model naturally find only one solution. Particularly the solution find is  always the solution  in direction of "0-point" of the rect. I think that this depends by the resolution algorithm that is programmed to find the solution in one direction. Therefore I need sometimes to find the other solution and I don't know how. There is a way to change the property of algorithm resolution? How I can do it? Anyone can help me? Thanks

Jul-09-12 12:31:04
Compile problem for Ubuntu 12.04

Thanks: I installed this package and the problem seems solved.

Jul-07-12 00:53:39
Compile problem for Ubuntu 12.04

I installed Openmodelica 1.8.1 on my OS Ubuntu 12.04 32bit following the guide in download section of this site. The installation terminated without problem and all components was installed. But a problem appen when i try to compile any simple system (also default example). The compile crash instantly with a massage similar to the follower:

Code:

Translation    23:21:43        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: gcc   -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse   -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"   -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c: In function ‘eqFunction_281’:
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c:8778:3: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 5 has type ‘integer’ [-Wformat]
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c: In function ‘eqFunction_311’:
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c:9029:3: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 5 has type ‘integer’ [-Wformat]
gcc   -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse   -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"   -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum_records.o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum_records.c
g++ -I. -o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum_records.o -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"  -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"     -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse   -L"/usr/lib/omc" -lSimulationRuntimeC   -ldl -linteractive  -lexpat -lrt -lsundials_kinsol -lsundials_nvecserial -llapack -lpthread -Wl,-Bstatic -lf2c -Wl,-Bdynamic
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llapack
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [omc_main_target] Errore 1

Anyone can help me?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » JeiDi
You are here: