Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OMEdit gcc not recognized

OMEdit gcc not recognized

I installed Openmodelica 1.8.1 on my OS Ubuntu 12.04 32bit following the guide in download section of this site. The installation terminated without problem and all components was installed. But a problem appen when i try to compile any simple system (also default example). The compile crash instantly with a massage similar to the follower:

Code:

Translation    23:21:43        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: gcc   -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse   -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"   -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c: In function ‘eqFunction_281’:
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c:8778:3: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 5 has type ‘integer’ [-Wformat]
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c: In function ‘eqFunction_311’:
Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.c:9029:3: warning: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 5 has type ‘integer’ [-Wformat]
gcc   -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse   -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"   -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum_records.o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum_records.c
g++ -I. -o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum.o Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum_records.o -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"  -L"/usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Mechanics/MultiBody/Examples/Elementary"     -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse   -L"/usr/lib/omc" -lSimulationRuntimeC   -ldl -linteractive  -lexpat -lrt -lsundials_kinsol -lsundials_nvecserial -llapack -lpthread -Wl,-Bstatic -lf2c -Wl,-Bdynamic
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llapack
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [omc_main_target] Errore 1

Anyone can help me?

Re: OMEdit gcc not recognized

Which of the Ubuntu packages? release, stable or nightly? It should be working in nightly; for the others you also need to install liblapack-dev

Re: OMEdit gcc not recognized

Thanks: I installed this package and the problem seems solved.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic