Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » armo

Jun-24-16 11:37:43
I could not export classes with electrical ports

Good afternoon,

I have got problem in exporting classes with electrical ports to FMU. It seems that since ports are not assumed as input or outputs it causes a "Too many equations" error and also "Found equations without time-dependent variables: n.i = 0.0"

I guess I need to define new OnePort and TwoPort interfaces with current and voltage as outputs and inputs and use them instead of available interfaces. However, I am wondering if there is a better way to fix the problem?

Best regards,
Arash

Jan-14-13 14:17:22
I need to estimate the differential index of the system

Hi Willi,

Would you please give me an email address to send the model to you.

Best,
Arash

Jan-08-13 17:10:27
How can I manipulate the real input signals of a model in python?

I am going to use the python interface of the openModelica. There is a developed model of the system including one class and a model providing of interconnections between the class and the input signals. At this stage, I have used tables, ramps and constants in the developed model file to generate input signals. However, I need to simulate the system for several times and using different values of the input signals. I am using the python interface and I need calculate the input signals according to an algorithm and then apply them to my system to be used for simulation. I am wondering how can I do that.

Jan-08-13 17:02:51

Hi Willi,

Thank you very much for your comment. Actually, I have still got stuck in the problem. The system includes a boolean variable in conjunction with other real ones. When the employed scenario provides only one transition of the boolean variable there is no such a inconsistency error; however, if it implies more than one transition, there will be inconsistency error.

Regards,
Arash

Nov-23-12 17:13:42

Thank you very much, Frenkel. I am wondering if the number of derivatives (i.e. the number of appearing the text "Reduce Index")  is equal to index - 1. Hence, if the index of the system is 1 it will not be reduced at all. Am I right?  If so, how is it possible to recognize the ODE systems from the index 1 DAEs?

Regards

Nov-22-12 23:04:34

I have got the following "system is inconsistent!" error by OpenModelica version 1.9.0.

"...
warning | Error solving hybrid equation system with index 22 at time 5.774772e-004
throw   | [line] 72 | [file] simulation/solver/model_help.c
        | ERROR: Too many event iterations. System is inconsistent!"

I am wondering if the "index 22" mentioned in the above text is the differential index of the system. The modeled system is represented with hybrid DAEs and I am interested to estimate its differential index; however, the indicated value is too high!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » armo
You are here: