Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Simon

Actually, It doesn't work correctly. I still have a problem with the evaluation. I try to fix it with a complete reinstallation but no result.
In the shell, I have this error message:
http://www.openmodelica.org/components/com_agora/img/members/95/In-the-shell.jpeg

But I found this file in the bin folder as we can see it:
http://www.openmodelica.org/components/com_agora/img/members/95/Copile-File.jpeg

(My firewall is desactivated now.)

So, do you have any idea of the reason of this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Okay!

I didn't think that the firewall could be the problem.
Now, it works correctly and I can begin my project after 2 days of incomprehension and despair!

Thank you for this efficent answer.

Hello everybody!

I am a new french openmodelica user or I would rather be an openmodelica user.

Actually, I have a "fatal problem" with the soft. Indeed, when I open the notebook after installation, everything is ok. But, when I click on the first exemple (HelloWordl), there is a crash of the system and I have to kill the process manually.
Then, if I want to re-lauch the notebook, I can't. I have to restart my computer.
I have the same problem when I open a new file with a new cell: I can't evaluate this cell. And  a back-up leads to the same crash of the system.

I try several versions of openmodelica (1.5.0 RC1 and RC2, 1.4.5) and the results are the same. Maybe I didn't install all the softwares, or I didn't do the right "use protocol". Or maybe, is it the shell?

If you need more informations about my problem, please ask me.

I am in the windows xp pro (32 bits) environnement.
I hope that you will succeed in helping me.

Thank you.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Simon
You are here: